The Presidents Day Bronx Bash

So heres a railfan trip deicated to the IRT Lines of the Bronx on Presidents Day.

Time/Meet Up Location:

Monday,February 15th -- 11a -- Atlantic Ave/Pacific St (D)(N)(R) Manhattan Bound Platform,Between First Car and Elevator. Departure time will be at 11:15a,so you must be there by then!

Route:

(4) To Woodlawn -- Transfer Back To the (4)

(4) To 125 St -- Transfer To The (5)

(5) To E 180 St -- Transfer To The (2)

(2) To Wakefield -- Transfer Back To The (2)

(2) To E 180 St -- Transfer To The (5)

(5) To Eastchester -- Transfer Back To The (5)

(5) To 125 St -- Transfer To The <6>

<6> To Pelham Bay Park -- Transfer To The (6)

(6) To 125 St -- Transfer To the (4) -- We Will Be Making Drop Off's Along The Lexington Ave (4)(5)(6) Line All The Way To Atlantic Ave/Pacific St where the trip will end.

We will be getting off at random stations fro Photo-Op's.

Sounds like a great trip, planning on being there. Always wanted to fan those lines and meet some other NYCTF folks. Where will you be transfering to from (D)(N)(R) to the (4)? Since I'm coming from PHL, I'll catch the (4) at GCT to 161st St to join you. First car in the train?

Sounds like a great trip, planning on being there. Always wanted to fan those lines and meet some other NYCTF folks. Where will you be transfering to from (D)(N)(R) to the (4)? Since I'm coming from PHL, I'll catch the (4) at GCT to 161st St to join you. First car in the train?

Or if you want to go to the meeting spot, you can take PATH from Newark and take the (4) from Fulton Street to Atlantic Avenue.

I don't understand how your gf would allow you to say that about her. I don't think any gf would stay with me if I called her 'pear shaped' ;)

well they're not boyfriend and girlfriend.

step 1 completed.... :(

95% chance I will go.

Cut it out, you could call me a Watermelon-Shaped Asian Kid and I won't care. It is just like an accepted 'nick-name' for Vinny's friend Christina, I do not know who created this nick-name though.

On the note that I am really posting, I'll go on Facebook and look at updates from now on...

1) Stop taking things so seriously

2) Stop trying to cause a fight

3) Don't derail this thread.

Now, as to me being able to go on this trip, I don't know if I can go now.

Never mind rr4567, and you better not disappear in the middle of the trip like the last 2 times.

It was once that I had to disappear.

The trip you guys took on the (J) Shuttle that time, I didn't say I was attending.

Archived