MTA Youth Squad?

dmouse

Does it even exist?

Anyway I got a voicemail from who knows when from this guy calling from a MTA office. I dont know how, but they got my cell#. The message wasn't really clear but, they wanted me to join ( i want to..) and work for them. The man told me he was a MTA Youth Squad officer for high school, etc. He told me to meet him at the (F)Jamaica-179st station around 6 pm and ask for William, and they'll know who you are talking about. Well I've gone to the station a number of times and asked for "William".

Nobody knows who I'm talking about, or who he is. So.. I'm lost. Anyone know about the Youth squadive never heard about untill now?:confused:

Does it even exist?

Anyway I got a voicemail from who knows when from this guy calling from a MTA office. I dont know how, but they got my cell#. The message wasn't really clear but, they wanted me to join ( i want to..) and work for them. The man told me he was a MTA Youth Squad officer for high school, etc. He told me to meet him at the (F)Jamaica-179st station around 6 pm and ask for William, and they'll know who you are talking about. Well I've gone to the station a number of times and asked for "William".

Nobody knows who I'm talking about, or who he is. So.. I'm lost. Anyone know about the Youth squadive never heard about untill now?:confused:

I think someones playing a joke on you.

Sounds like either a prank or a scam. Either way I'd steer clear.

If it was official, you would get a first name, last name, and a phone number.

I've never heard of any of this. No one from MTA will ever tell you to go to a station and ask for someone by their first name. Besides, Know how many "William's" work for Transit?

I don't either, but it's a damn lot.

Sounds like either a prank or a scam. Either way I'd steer clear.

If it was official, you would get a first name, last name, and a phone number.

I've never heard of any of this. No one from MTA will ever tell you to go to a station and ask for someone by their first name. Besides, Know how many "William's" work for Transit?

I don't either, but it's a damn lot.

I dont think its official, he left a name "Al william Mccarthy" (something like that) and im pretty sure this dosent exsist either. Like i said none knows about this, so it dosent exsist...

Does it even exist?

LMAO Dudes Looking For A Hand Job

Archived