Eat this.

St Louis Car 09

I saw that on AOL dis morn. I hate fish & YUCK.

I hate the smell of fish even more, I could only eat the frozen kind like Mrs Paul's or Gorton's fish sticks/cakes.

I once bought a george foreman grill and my brother decided to cook salmon on it,never used it once after that,lol.

• 2 weeks later...
It's not clean if it smells like that :P

Says the guy who makes sure he adds a smiley with the TONGUE OUT...

Hey I'm clean and gonna stay that way, things have got too serious around here lately with all the car moves and stuff...time to lighten it up and see who's actually got a sense of humor round these parts these days, DOB knows what's up...

Says the guy who makes sure he adds a smiley with the TONGUE OUT...

Hey I'm clean and gonna stay that way, things have got too serious around here lately with all the car moves and stuff...time to lighten it up and see who's actually got a sense of humor round these parts these days, DOB knows what's up...

The :P is needed because otherwise this happens:

normal_internet-seriousbusiness.jpg

The :P is needed because otherwise this happens:

Sirius Biz-niss? I thought you meant serious business to the STD infected lady of your dreams when you added the smiley with the tongue out. Since you use that smiley often, I've decided that from now on I'm just going to assume the most recent topic in this thread is what you mean every time you use it and laugh at you accordingly...

Maybe that will make you stop and use the "hah" or any of the other ones we use that don't remind one of...never mind...

Archived