Douchebaggery 1

rr4567

rr4567 are you retarded? first of all what did these guys do to you? your sitting there filming for god knows what reason and you attract attention to yourself. #2 why are you filming people? one of these days someone's gonna kick your f**king ass for that. If that were people I knew and you were writing that shit about them, be sure I and them are coming after you. Your 100 % wrong pal.

rr4567 are you retarded? first of all what did these guys do to you? your sitting there filming for god know what reason and you attract attention to yourself. #2 why are you filming people? one of these days someone's gonna kick your f**king ass for that. If that were people I knew and you were writing that shit about them, be sure I and them are coming after you. Your 100 % wrong pal.

You got to admit they looked like they deserved it.But you do have a point.

The guy with blue looks at you funny. Douchbag in indeed. And you're not taking a video of people, but of the train. What bunch of douchbags. They look like them, too.

i would have looked at him funny too... sitting there with a video camera pointing in my direction for over 5 minutes inside of a crowded train just asks for some kind of reaction. i think what he asked was a valid question. it's not like you see "railfans" every day, certainly not the everyday public. i only knew they exist through this site and through working with the MTA. besides, half the time when you do see one they are NOT playing with a full deck, if you know what i mean. (not saying they are ALL missing screws, don't get me wrong, just a good half.) guess i'm a ********* as well. B)

You got to admit they looked like they deserved it.But you do have a point.

That shit don't fly with me. I saw someone recording me and somehow found it on some website with the bullshit that this person wrote about me, I'd be facing felony charges.

And the best part is, this is over a 160 thats on a "R" route. Who cares?

rr4567 are you retarded? first of all what did these guys do to you? your sitting there filming for god knows what reason and you attract attention to yourself. #2 why are you filming people? one of these days someone's gonna kick your f**king ass for that. If that were people I knew and you were writing that shit about them, be sure I and them are coming after you. Your 100 % wrong pal.

#1)You act like I sit in trains all the time and record all day. I don't normally record full-length train rides. This was a special occasion. If you can't figure that out then YOU'RE retarded.

#2) I tried to explain to them what the hell I was doing. I even told them in a long paragraph that the train was new and that I was recording the train ride, and not specifically them. that's when you hear the guy say "I don't care what you say on your phone".

i would have looked at him funny too... sitting there with a video camera pointing in my direction for over 5 minutes inside of a crowded train just asks for some kind of reaction. i think what he asked was a valid question. it's not like you see "railfans" every day, certainly not the everyday public. i only knew they exist through this site and through working with the MTA. besides, half the time when you do see one they are NOT playing with a full deck, if you know what i mean. (not saying they are ALL missing screws, don't get me wrong, just a good half.) guess i'm a ********* as well. B)

Like I said above, I typed a little message on my phone telling the guy I was there because the train was new, and he ignored it. I'm not peeved at them because of their misunderstanding of me recording the train interior, I'm pissed because that girl intentionally shined that light directly into my lens. If you listen in the video, when she turns on that light, you hear the guy say "there you go"

to touch upon what dan said, some "railfans" make it seem like they are photographing for the sole purpose of railfanning... ok, i understand that. but then when an incident occurs with the public or with an MTA employee they post it on the internet in a nanosecond for the world to see... then wonder why people or employees would get annoyed at a camera being pointed at them??? don't fly with me either. :tdown:

to touch upon what dan said, some "railfans" make it seem like they are photographing for the sole purpose of railfanning... ok, i understand that. but then when an incident occurs with the public or with an MTA employee they post it on the internet in a nanosecond for the world to see... then wonder why people or employees would get annoyed at a camera being pointed at them??? don't fly with me either. :tdown:

True, true. I guess I did kinda go overboard with the video. I actually feel kinda.........bad. I think I should take the video down.I'll have it down within 12 hours.

This is why you point the camera directly at the 'clock' or the FIND/strip map to record announcments. That way you avoid the akwardness of people giving you dirty looks for apparently 'fliming them'. I would not be comfortable with someone fliming in my direction either.

I wish I had thought about that earlier. You're right. It's just that pointing a camera up for 1.5 hours hurts....literally B)

rr I don't know what you do all day, I don't know nore do I care if yesterday was r-160 on the R day. thers no need for you to be filming people without permission #1, #2 you see some people f**king with you, put the camera down and go to the next car or wait for the next train if your that desparete to get a video of a train ride everyone here has seen already. And who are you to be putting those comments down about those people on a public forum. Thats lawsuite territory railfan. Exercise common sense, it will save your life.

rr I don't know what you do all day, I don't know nore do I care if yesterday was r-160 on the R day. thers no need for you to be filming people without permission #1, #2 you see some people f**king with you, put the camera down and go to the next car or wait for the next train if your that desparete to get a video of a train ride everyone here has seen already. And who are you to be putting those comments down about those people on a public forum. Thats lawsuite territory railfan. Exercise common sense, it will save your life.

Then....

#1, if there's no need for anyone to record people without permission, then remove over 98% of the videos off the Internet.

#2, if I could, I would put it down and go somewhere else, but the other cars were full up.

#3. I was not there to get a video of a train ride. I do it for the announcements. Why? Because I want to.

#4. I did not put those comments on the forum. I only used the word "Douchebaggery", the title of the video.

#5. Don't act like you don't get pissed too.

#6. I tried explaining to them, but they wouldn't listen to my typings on my phone.

#7. And finally, I did say I was taking it down. Someone already advised me not to do this, but I just wanted to see what people said. You could say, you were all part of a survey. Thanks for participating.

You are rolling the dice my friend. This is NYC,I have heard of people being shot on the subway just for staring at somebody for a few seconds. Someday you will run into the wrong type of people if you continue to do this, you do value your safety don't you?

This is why I made the video.

#7. And finally, I did say I was taking it down. Someone already advised me not to do this, but I just wanted to see what people said. You could say, you were all part of a survey. Thanks for participating. B)

I don't expect everyone in NYC to act positively towards railfans, and you can't get pissed because some don't like it.

Then....

#1, if there's no need for anyone to record people without permission, then remove over 98% of the videos off the Internet.

#2, if I could, I would put it down and go somewhere else, but the other cars were full up.

#3. I was not there to get a video of a train ride. I do it for the announcements. Why? Because I want to.

#4. I did not put those comments on the forum. I only used the word "Douchebaggery", the title of the video.

#5. Don't act like you don't get pissed too.

#6. I tried explaining to them, but they wouldn't listen to my typings on my phone.

#7. And finally, I did say I was taking it down. Someone already advised me not to do this, but I just wanted to see what people said. You could say, you were all part of a survey. Thanks for participating. B)

When I wrote public forum I ment Youtube, the INTERNET, thats a public forum not nyc transit forum

Your intensions are good and we all watch eatch others videos but c'mon man is it possibly worth your life having people mess with your recordings?

btw nice camera is that an hd camera?

When I wrote public forum I ment Youtube, the INTERNET, thats a public forum not nyc transit forum

Your intensions are good and we all watch eatch others videos but c'mon man is it possibly worth your life having people mess with your recordings?

btw nice camera is that an hd camera?

yes it's an HD camera.

No it's not worth my life, if it were a fistfight I could defend myself. but I ain't invincible B)

And now I know what you mean by "public forum"

This is why you point the camera directly at the 'clock' or the FIND/strip map to record announcments. That way you avoid the akwardness of people giving you dirty looks for apparently 'fliming them'. I would not be comfortable with someone fliming in my direction either.

Exactly. When I'm filming something I make sure it's at the appropriate subject (e.g. the train if it's leaving, the rollsign or any sign in the car, etc.).

Archived