Good Spots To Fan In Philly?

N-Trizzy2609

Sometime in near summer, me and my girlfriend are going to fan SEPTA and I've only riden SEPTA like three times. I wanna fan Downtown, R6 Cynwyd, and the Airport Line. Do you think it's safe to fan those areas? I wouldn't be asking if I wasn't bringing my girl along.

Sometime in near summer, me and my girlfriend are going to fan SEPTA and I've only riden SEPTA like three times. I wanna fan Downtown, R6 Cynwyd, and the Airport Line. Do you think it's safe to fan those areas? I wouldn't be asking if I wasn't bringing my girl along.

The Galleria area Downtown aka Center City is safe and alot to visit.:eek::cool:

The Cynwyd and Airport line are also safe. You should also check out their trolleys, the Broad Street line, and the Market Frankford Line. Don't forget about PATCO!

Good suggestions PatcoMan. However although not the worst neighborhoods in world, i would tell the young man N Trizzy to avoid going late in evening after 8pm the Market-Franford line stations in West Philly and also the Broad St stations in North Philadelphia as well.

The area which has the worst violent crime the Phildelphia/South Jersey area and I would advise to avoid the most is the city of Camden. Particuarly the Rand/Bway-Patco aka Camden Transit Center after dark.

Whatever you do and wherever you go make sure you get an Independence Pass for $10, it's the stuff... Start your trip early and you can ride the whole system in one day, even Regional Rail.

The Cynwyd and Airport line are also safe. You should also check out their trolleys, the Broad Street line, and the Market Frankford Line. Don't forget about PATCO!

Good suggestions PatcoMan. However although not the worst neighborhoods in world, i would tell the young man N Trizzy to avoid going late in evening after 8pm the Market-Franford line stations in West Philly and also the Broad St stations in North Philadelphia as well.

The area which has the worst violent crime the Phildelphia/South Jersey area and I would advise to avoid the most is the city of Camden. Particuarly the Rand/Bway-Patco aka Camden Transit Center after dark.

Whatever you do and wherever you go make sure you get an Independence Pass for $10, it's the stuff... Start your trip early and you can ride the whole system in one day, even Regional Rail.

Ride PATCO across the Ben Franklin Bridge.

I'm only doing the regional rail and Broad Street Subway.

Archived