IBOAs You've Tried

These are IBOAs (International Bus Owner's Association) I've tried; Some don't exist as such any longer:

* Bergen Avenue IBOA (a few times from Journal Square to 1080 Broadway, Bayonne)

* Central Avenue IBOA (once or twice from Hague Street to Gates Avenue/Princeton Avenue)

* Downtown Bus Company #5 (once); #6 (once) and #31

* Lafayette And Greenville #3

* Montgomery And West Side IBOA

* North Boulevard Transportation Company #1; #5

* South Boulevard IBOA #10

* Broadway IBOA

I've ridden all of them (with the Lafayette & Greenville IBOA and Central Avenue IBOA as my home bus service back in the 90s) except for the North Boulevard Transportation Company. I think that company was before my time.

• 3 months later...

Speaking of that, I've tried the A&C IBOA, Bergen ave and L&G IBOA/ Red & Tan buses with RTS buses on them. Back in the good old days, L&G used to have the Grumman 870, Flxible Metro-As, and some GMC RTS-04 from Queen surface corp in Queens. Also remember the A&C IBOA had the Metro-A buses and now they had Nova Bus RTS 06.

Here is the Photo of the good old days.

displayimage.php?pos=-16541

displayimage.php?pos=-16542

displayimage.php?pos=-16540

displayimage.php?pos=-7648

Speaking of that, I've tried the A&C IBOA, Bergen ave and L&G IBOA/ Red & Tan buses with RTS buses on them. Back in the good old days, L&G used to have the Grumman 870, Flxible Metro-As, and some GMC RTS-04 from Queen surface corp in Queens. Also remember the A&C IBOA had the Metro-A buses and now they had Nova Bus RTS 06.

Here is the Photo of the good old days.

displayimage.php?pos=-16541

displayimage.php?pos=-16542

displayimage.php?pos=-16540

displayimage.php?pos=-7648

^ Dead Links

Yuki, AFAIKO: Bergen Avenue- Journal Square Transportation Center to Broadway at the Bayonne-Jersey City City Line.

Montgomery & West Side- Exchange Place to Danforth and West Side Avenue. I believe M & W has a Sip Avenue branch also.

Broadway West First Street to (around) West 57th or 58th Street and the Boulevard.

Red And Tan In Hudson County operates what is left of the old South Boulevard and Lafayette And Greenville: the #10 and #99S and #4.

NJ Transit operates the #6 which is like the old Lafayette And Greenville #3 (and like the old #99).

NJ Transit operates the old North Boulevard Transportation Company routes:

#88 = North Boulevard #1

#2 = North Boulevard #2

#123 = North Boulevard #3

#125 = North Boulevard #5

I think: #154 and #129 correspond to North Boulevard #4 and #6

Central Avenue- Dead

Downtown Bus/Lafayette And Greenville #5/#6, #16, #31- Dead.

Archived