Flushing Line

Abba

Posted: 05/17/2010 3:16PM

MTA Service Notice

Due to a smoke condition at the 5th Avenue Station, there is no (7) train service in both directions from the 42nd Street-Times Square Station to the Queensboro Plaza Station.

As an alternative, customers are advised to take(N) ,(W) trains or Q32, Q61 buses making nearby station stops.

Please expect delays in service on the (7) trains at this time.

I wonder what this is.I'ts going on for an hour and a half already.

It was a smoke condition.Even a 3 train conductor on my way to work mentioned it as such.And since when do we have a Q61?(1)(A)(C)

He the conductor say what exactly this "smoke condition" was??

i was just quoting what it said on the MTA site.

It was supposed to read Q60

me too. the platform at queensboro was ridiculous. :confused:

My train actually had to go express on the local after 82 because people were holding doors and pushing and shoving and such. The conductor actually called them out on it. Kudos to her.

My train actually had to go express on the local after 82 because people were holding doors and pushing and shoving and such. The conductor actually called them out on it. Kudos to her.

my train did too. we were probably on the same train. kudos to her indeed.

the platform at queensplaza was so full!!! i was with my friend and if i hadn't heard about the problem we would have stayed on that full platform!!! we ran to catch the train on the lower level. so many people didn't take the train on the lower level...then again i did get a seat!...

people need to be more aware...horrible monday!

Archived