iTouch Nano?

ctrain

Lol! Damn, to have real keys to push than the shitty touch screen ones where a letter/number ends up as the one you didn't want to press cuz the buttons were too small... that is truly a wish.

As for this, it's a waste, with a smaller screen and probably smaller capacity = no point. I'll stick with my ipod touch.

the ipod touch camera isnt even a still camera lol it can only take videos (which is really fail imo)

me id rather just carry a regular camera which can beat the iphone/ipod camera any day (or even my 3.2mp cameraphone the quality isnt that bad for a phone just have to deal with the epic shutter lag

the ipod touch camera isnt even a still camera lol it can only take videos (which is really fail imo)

me id rather just carry a regular camera which can beat the iphone/ipod camera any day (or even my 3.2mp cameraphone the quality isnt that bad for a phone just have to deal with the epic shutter lag

The iPod touch camera isn't a still camera or a video camera. :P

I think the ipod touch needs a camera bad. I hope they make it happen.

The 2009 update was supposed to have a camera but for some reason they didn't do it...what I find stupid is the iPod nano has a camera yet the iTouch doesn't. Hopefully this September they come with one.

Archived