(L) Train Question

gregorygrice

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay back to normal..

...Or the other way we can look at this thread is make it open season MiniWang bashing (not that it hasn't been that for the last month anyway) where he can't even respond to what is being said about him!

As for you telling him to hook up with a girl, that is downright funny. I don't even think that's possible. That's like telling him to go walk to Slovenia from here.

...Or the other way we can look at this thread is make it open season MiniWang bashing (not that it hasn't been that for the last month anyway) where he can't even respond to what is being said about him!

As for you telling him to hook up with a girl, that is downright funny. I don't even think that's possible. That's like telling him to go walk to Slovenia from here.

As alluded before, he has more chances with a train than a girl.

Ok I understand there was an issue in this thread, but unfortunately, the way some users reacted, and the comments thrown back and forth were totally inapropriate. I didn't want it to come to this, but i'm going to have to issue infractions to a few users for their part in this fiasco.

Archived