The Automobile Thread

R44 CNG

What is your favorite auto manufacturer?  

1. 1. What is your favorite auto manufacturer?

• Ford (Lincoln, Mercury, Volvo/NovaBus, Mazda, Jaguar*, Land Rover*, Aston Martin*)
    • GM (Chevy, Caddy, Buick, GMC, Pontiac*, Saturn*, Saab*, Hummer*)
    • Chrysler ( Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Plymoth*, Eagle*)
    • Daimler (Mercedes-Benz/Maybach, Smart, Orion, Setra, Freightliner, Western Star, Sterling)
    • Non-Big Three controlled inports: Mazda, Volvo, Jaguar, Land Rover, Aston Martin, Saab
    • Hyndai (Kia)
    • Honda (Acura)
    • Toyota (Scion, Daihatsu, Lexus, Hino)
    • Nissan (Infinity, UD Trucks)
    • Porsche, Volkswagen, Audi, Bently
    • BMW (Rolls-Royce)
    • Bugatti, Lamborghini, Ferrari
    • Suzuki
    • Isuzu
    • Mitsubishi

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Canadian Edition of the Fifth Edition of Sportsmanlike Driving arrived. Nice condition for a book copyright 1965.

Very similiar to the American Edition of the same year except for differences in photos, statistics (for Canadian cities and roads), a map of the Trans Canada Highway in 1965 and the cover.

The Canadian Edition was produced by the Canadian Automobile Association in Ottawa.

Chrysler just rolled out the last PT Cruiser out of its Toluca Mexico plant today.Adios PT Cruiser.

chrysler_jeep_pt_cruiser_22_11_05.jpg

The PT Cruiser should've been discontinued since it started its not like its a bad car i guess just low buyership...I want my Prowler back

DSC02699.jpg

I need something fast affordable and safe, when i pull up to girls the looks want to make them hop in. Hey I'm only 15

Thats a bad way to look for girls. If a girl hops in your nice car then that means shes in there because she is getting a easy ride to where she needs to get to and not because your driving and so she can brag to her friends how she has you being her showfer. If a girl doesnt like you for you then she shouldnt be in the passenger seat. You will learn that the hard way later on in life.

Thats a bad way to look for girls. If a girl hops in your nice car then that means shes in there because she is getting a easy ride to where she needs to get to and not because your driving and so she can brag to her friends how she has you being her showfer. If a girl doesnt like you for you then she shouldnt be in the passenger seat. You will learn that the hard way later on in life.

Just a joke, thanks for the info though... that's why im not going to school in my area...i can't stand these girls nowadays all they think about is Lil Wayne, having sex, and more Lil Wayne...Everytime I leave Bktech, i think about what a better life people could have with education...I'm more of the cool nerd type looking for classy, smart woman

Archived