Four photos with my New Camera

I was talking about the pics you took at altantic ave not the ones at newkirk ave.
I had the ISO levels at 200, so that there would be less ISO grain.

BTW: For the underground photos, I used ISO 200 and f/2.7 for aperature. For the outside photos, I used ISO 80 and f/8.0 for the aperature.

You're not suppose to use 8.0 at all times. You have to learn to use no ISO. In that spot, you didn't need ISO. You should of lowered your shutter speeds to 1/100 or 1/125 and then used the most aperture you could use for it not to come out dark. However in some cases you do need to bump the ISO up a little. It takes some practice but you will get it. If you got any questions, shoot them out and I'll answer them.

You're not suppose to use 8.0 at all times. You have to learn to use no ISO. In that spot, you didn't need ISO. You should of lowered your shutter speeds to 1/100 or 1/125 and then used the most aperture you could use for it not to come out dark. However in some cases you do need to bump the ISO up a little. It takes some practice but you will get it. If you got any questions, shoot them out and I'll answer them.
Thanks for the advice! BTW, for the underground photos, I did use f/2.7. I should have clearly stated which aperature I used. I used f/8.0 for my outside photos. But I will take your advice.

Archived