MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

On 12/8/2023 at 6:00 AM, EastFlatbushLarry said:

"management"... meaning whom exactly? what do they consider "management" ? the AGM? GS of transportation? GS of maintenance? because with all due respect, i don't think any respectable GS or AGM is passing along info to self proclaimed foamers/fan boys. just my opinion.

Spot on. Any kind of manager/dispatchers of said depots don’t pass along information to anyone not a member of the (NYCT). So for a person to pass that Info according to “management”, you better be specific on who. I only see buses in “physical form”. 

when the (NYCT) ordered 400 8000 series RTS buses in 1990, I did not pass that information around. I only saw what was coming in from Brooklyn & Queens depots to the Walnut depot for 1 trip runs then off to the graveyard. 

Edited by FLX9304

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RSMG106 said:

2673 from Castleton (the unit that was damaged from Hurricane Ida) has been repaired and returned back into service. Was on the SiM22 a moment ago.

2432: Returned to Meredith from Castleton.

Wow that was kind of unexpected but I found out about 2673, and 2645 still hasn't came back alive yet but we'll see about it