Photo Reputation

How about something like a 'thanks' button? For photo threads, that could be replaced by a 'like' button.

That pretty much what I meant. A button to press instead of posting a compliment.

I like the lil compliments I get when I post up photos

You like reading "nice pics" 20 times in a row? I sure don't!

That pretty much what I meant. A button to press instead of posting a compliment.

You like reading "nice pics" 20 times in a row? I sure don't!

yes, as a matter of fact I do like seeing "nice Pics" 20 or 30 or even 50 times in a row, its how I see who truely likes my photos, who takes the time to put a reply in there, even if its a lilttle one.

yes, as a matter of fact I do like seeing "nice Pics" 20 or 30 or even 50 times in a row, its how I see who truely likes my photos, who takes the time to put a reply in there, even if its a lilttle one.

Some people do it only to have a higher post count, not because they truly like the pictures.

Not to be mean, but there's a poster named Yoshi. All this person ever seems to do is post on the photo theads. I mean if that's all the person does, then what's the point of the account? Seems like a waste imo.

True but is he contributing good photos about the MTA? ( sorry for talking about you Yoshi )

I like that idea for the "like" button as well since I don't like complimenting almost every photo thread especially if there are 50 threads of the same thing (i.e. the (G) to Coney Island from this past weekend). That is why I trimmed down on my complimenting.

Or h(A)ve a thread called August pics and post all the pics taken in August.

That would be od too much to load. Since some posters here only know how to post every single shot they take in the day, you'll have 100+ one weekend alone at the least.

Archived