Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
FamousNYLover

Question about B6

I have question about full route B6 bus. Does Bath Beach-bound goes around way B82 bus to Coney Island or B6 bus to Bath-bound does not go around?

The B6 travel down Shore Parkway then exits at 26th Ave. to go up Cropsey Ave in order to terminate at the Ulmer Park Depot.

The B6 travel down Shore Parkway then exits at 26th Ave. to go up Cropsey Ave in order to terminate at the Ulmer Park Depot.

I meant in Canarsie:

When bus head to Bath Beach does B6 goes around via 96th St, Glenwood Rd, Rockaway Parkway, then head to Bath Beach?

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I think they both go that way.

Yes both the B6 & B82 going around the Rockaway Loop toward bath beach. Williamsburg bound B60 should go in the Loop, That stop at the corner of Glenwood & RWPW is muder.

In Canarsie, at Rockaway Parkway (L), doesn't the B6 use that short "road" off Glenwood Road at East 98th Street?

That short road is the entrance to Rockaway Parkway station its used by the B6, B42 & B82.