Service Suspended between 36th St and 59th St

R44 CNG

Due to a police investigation at the 45th Street Station:

Bay Ridge-bound (R) train service is suspended between the 36th Street Station and the 59th Street Station.

Coney Island-bound (N) train service is running on (D) the line between the 36th Street Station and the Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue Station.

Please expect delays in service on (D), (N) and (R) trains at this time.

Service isn't suspended for Manhattan Bound

People don't reliaze there are 12-9s in the system every week. The reason why we are hearing more about them now is because the MTA has the new service alert system which it never had before and they report the service alerts. Expect many more 12-9s as the holidays roll around.

On your scanner ? :cool:

People don't reliaze there are 12-9s in the system every week. The reason why we are hearing more about them now is because the MTA has the new service alert system which it never had before and they report the service alerts. Expect many more 12-9s as the holidays roll around.

Not really, there have been alot more 12-9s then usual this year.

People have to learn to stop using our subway system as a way to commit suicide. Since this has been going on I suggest putting suicide phone boxes on the trains and the subway stations. You know like the ones they have on the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco to encourage people not to jump. My aunt lives there and I know about it.

People have to learn to stop using our subway system as a way to commit suicide. Since this has been going on I suggest putting suicide phone boxes on the trains and the subway stations. You know like the ones they have on the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco to encourage people not to jump. My aunt lives there and I know about it.

I see those booths being utilized more as public toilets....

Archived