Taking the test in Maspeth on Tuesday November 23rd.

Steling

Thanks again fellas,I'm just wondering loco,how did you manage to roll over the wheel chock,they tell you to take it out before you drive off,at least that's the protocol now.

It was most certainly a bad day, but that is in the past, the 2nd time I took the road test in Red Hook I got a perfect score, so what comes around goes around as they say.

In Maspeth they do the pre trip in a different order. So after the spring brake test the examiner told me when I was ready, to pull out, well instead of building back up the air pressure and securing the bus, then go outside and pick up the wheel chock, I turned off the spring brake and the bus rolled because that street is on a slight decline, ran over the chock.

2 negatives right there, pulling out with low air pressure and running over the wheel chock. The examiner from hell picked up the wheel chock and he was scolding me, "look at this, you flattened it like a pancake!" :eek:

I'm happy you got it loco,you guys are an inspiration.I thank God for people like you guys.I put my trust in God if I get it or not it's ultimately in the creators hands.This is 1 cool forum for sure.The feedback is heart warming,I must admit when I first google maspeth test route this forum popped up.Loco I read how you failed the first time and the visual your words put in my head,tickled me to the stomach.I really appreciate you guys input and encouragement.Like I said before I got 1 more road test on this voucher,if I fail I'll probably pay for 2 lessons out of my own pocket and take the test on Staten Island.What ever happens God is still good and love him with all my being.:(

I'm happy you got it loco,you guys are an inspiration.I thank God for people like you guys.I put my trust in God if I get it or not it's ultimately in the creators hands.This is 1 cool forum for sure.The feedback is heart warming,I must admit when I first google maspeth test route this forum popped up.Loco I read how you failed the first time and the visual your words put in my head,tickled me to the stomach.I really appreciate you guys input and encouragement.Like I said before I got 1 more road test on this voucher,if I fail I'll probably pay for 2 lessons out of my own pocket and take the test on Staten Island.What ever happens God is still good and love him with all my being.B)

You are very welcome. I have to give a big thanks to Harry for owning and running this website. And also to all of the B/O's who have answered my questions on here no matter how stupid they were, lol.

So all that I am doing is giving back. Like Noflexdont said on here awhile ago..."If he/she can do it then so can I."

To fail at something is normal, all humans were born to fail,nobody is perfect, nobody. You only fail when you stop trying, NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON YOURSELF, NO MATTER WHAT!:tup:

Amen@Tim 66 and thanks for the support again fellas very well said comments.I also would like to thank the site owners for establishing such a great informative community and welcoming all transit enthusiasts with open arms.That's what it's all about giving back,after you succeed or been in that same position and benefiting other with good helpful information to also succeed.Btw what's the cut off age limit for MTA B/O.

Thanks for the suggestion M.P but the only place this school goes is in maspeth,because it's closer to the school.If I fail again I'll have to pay out my pocket and prefer to take it in Staten Island because I'm a resident and a lot more familiar with these streets.I googled map where I failed at and got familiar with the area.

Thanks for the suggestion M.P but the only place this school goes is in maspeth,because it's closer to the school.If I fail again I'll have to pay out my pocket and prefer to take it in Staten Island because I'm a resident and a lot more familiar with these streets.I googled map where I failed at and got familiar with the area.

ok i have the driving schools paper on staten island it`s called aaa or aaaa driving school of staten island 3 locations

3827 richmond ave

10312 eltingville train station < it says use our bus for your road test only

$175 dollars.>

1214 forest ave

si ny 10310

1752 hylan blvd

si ny 10305

for the bus packages

5 lessons

$ 375 dollars

10 lessons

$ 725 dollars

15 lessons

$1,050 dollars

< it says use our bus for your road test only $175 dollars.>

you also have to pay $40 for the roadtest

appointment fee at the dmv. when you

pass the road test on glen street you wait

7 days after the road test you go back to

the dmv to amend your lincese then you

pay another fee $112.50 to amend your

lincese fee then in 2 weeks you get your

picture card cdl lincese in the mail i hope i answered all your questions if u have more questions let me know i`ll do my best to answer them the best i remember.

Thanks Igor.That's a little steep but if it's my only option I'll have to take that route.Hopefully I'll pass in maspeth on Dec 22.I had a dream about 12 22 a while ago maybe the good lord was showing me something,he's good like that. I Remember me having a dream walking behind my wife after I was to discouraged to take the d road test after 2 previous failures.I was walking behind her on the block the road test is taken at.After I had the dream I knew that was my Q to take it.I hit the curb and all and still passed GOD is good.I thank you guys for your positive feedback and information.Keep it coming.This site is awesome.I thank I'm going to get a job with an ambulette company to get some driving on my resume.Igor I also was in the access a ride class down on richmond terrace.After smitty saw I didn't have my license for 3 consecutive years he kicked me out the class.I got my physical through them so it wasn't in vain.How long you been with them Igor?Maybe I was in your class.

ok i have the driving schools paper on staten island it`s called aaa or aaaa driving school of staten island 3 locations

3827 richmond ave

10312 eltingville train station < it says use our bus for your road test only

$175 dollars.>

1214 forest ave

si ny 10310

1752 hylan blvd

si ny 10305

for the bus packages

5 lessons

$ 375 dollars

10 lessons

$ 725 dollars

15 lessons

$1,050 dollars

< it says use our bus for your road test only $175 dollars.>

you also have to pay $40 for the roadtest

appointment fee at the dmv. when you

pass the road test on glen street you wait

7 days after the road test you go back to

the dmv to amend your lincese then you

pay another fee $112.50 to amend your

lincese fee then in 2 weeks you get your

picture card cdl lincese in the mail i hope i answered all your questions if u have more questions let me know i`ll do my best to answer them the best i remember.

What's the route like after Glen st,is there any highway or do you just take it straight down south avenue.

What's the route like after Glen st,is there any highway or do you just take it straight down south avenue.

this is how i took it sept 2009

you do go on the highway i forgot were u start out on glan street left on south ave after u cross forest ave on south ave they make u turn right on continental place or on another street i forgot which one on continental place they made me back up the bus stright and parking it to from there they made turn on grandview ave right then right on neither land ave right on south ave then i took south ave up to richmond terrace then made a left on richmond terrace took that up to western ave made a left on western ave. on western ave there will be a rail road crossing so u know what to do for the rail road crossing u cross the rail road crossing on western ave take it down to gulf ave bare left to gulf ave from there u get on the highway take the high to forgot what exit it leads to chelsea road left on chelsea road when u get off the highway left to south ave left on service road east get back on the highway get off at glen street exit off the highway make a left on glen street off the highway ur on glen street pass the hotel back to the start line of the road test then it`s over. over there they tell u pass or fail that`s how i went by the road test instructer like i say i don`t were they will make u go every road test instructer is different.

Thanks Igor.That's a little steep but if it's my only option I'll have to take that route.Hopefully I'll pass in maspeth on Dec 22.I had a dream about 12 22 a while ago maybe the good lord was showing me something,he's good like that. I Remember me having a dream walking behind my wife after I was to discouraged to take the d road test after 2 previous failures.I was walking behind her on the block the road test is taken at.After I had the dream I knew that was my Q to take it.I hit the curb and all and still passed GOD is good.I thank you guys for your positive feedback and information.Keep it coming.This site is awesome.I thank I'm going to get a job with an ambulette company to get some driving on my resume.Igor I also was in the access a ride class down on richmond terrace.After smitty saw I didn't have my license for 3 consecutive years he kicked me out the class.I got my physical through them so it wasn't in vain.How long you been with them Igor?Maybe I was in your class.

mvp access a ride i started feb 2010 with access a ride and i hate it there 9 months i`m working for them smitty was my instructer to when i started traing class if u really want to know about access a ride i`ll send u a private message to u about access a ride. look at me i did fail 3 times the road test going for class d lincese and on the 4 th time i passed it so i know how it feels to fail a road test this was my sonerio. so don`t get up set if u fail just get up and try again until u pass it

Thanks again Igor,I heard Act ambulette pay a little better than access a ride.If you got your b you should apply for coca cola or poland spring.This is a link to poland springs and coca cola..https://sh.webhire.com/servlet/av/jd?ai=680&ji=2446695&sn=I&tf=JobDescriptionWater.html.I don't know if the link is live you might have to copy and paste.I heard they start with like 16 -19 bucks an hour.

• 3 weeks later...

I thank you guys for all your support.I passed it barely with a 50 should of failed of course God is good.Does anyone know how much it's going to cost to get my cdl amended.Thanx in advance.Big shout out out to Tim 66,Igor,mass production,locomotion69 and joel up front.Appreciate you guys support.Have a blessed holiday and always remember the Lord in all you do.

I thank you guys for all your support.I passed it barely with a 50 should of failed of course God is good.Does anyone know how much it's going to cost to get my cdl amended.Thanx in advance.Big shout out out to Tim 66,Igor,mass production,locomotion69 and joel up front.Appreciate you guys support.Have a blessed holiday and always remember the Lord in all you do.

We told you it wasn't going to be easy in Maspeth, I bet those minutes waiting for the DMV Examiner to fill out the road test form felt like forever, congrats man.

I don't remember how much it cost to get the license amended, but I am sure they raised the fees since 2 years ago. Now keep it clean, be safe out there.

I guess my info wasn't that great. BTW its $5 - $10 to get your license ammended

My bad Dan The man.Your Info was also very encouraging and uplifting.I got to add you as a friend.Those people that I mentioned was fast in my friends list.Forgive me Dan I apologize.I heard it's more like 200 bucks to get it amended.

My bad Dan The man.Your Info was also very encouraging and uplifting.I got to add you as a friend.Those people that I mentioned was fast in my friends list.Forgive me Dan I apologize.I heard it's more like 200 bucks to get it amended.

$200?? no way. I think in a week or so you go back to the dmv and pay either 5 to 10 bucks. and they give you your paper license and wait about 2 weeks in the mail for your photo, and thats it your good to go. congrats. btw did you take the test in a white school bus from sharkeys driving school? I seen somone on the l.i.e taking there test on tues.

Archived