Check it out!

xRatedR4Renex

Within the next few months (not sure exactly when yet because it is still in the begining stages) there will be a subway index with info on all the cars in service and retired right here on the site. I am also currently working on an MTA timeline that will include the total history of the subway and bus systems. I can't wait till it is done because it's going to be really sweet.

That site is insane. I discovered it via forgotten-ny.com (another good resource) 3 years ago. Very information dense, and lots of it. Lot of good photos too.

- andy

I remember stumbling upon the site when I had to do a report last year in 7th grade on something significant in my neighborhood, and I chose the (E)(F)(G)(R)(V)(7) subway station. :D

That's how I found out there was a lower level...

Within the next few months (not sure exactly when yet because it is still in the begining stages) there will be a subway index with info on all the cars in service and retired right here on the site. I am also currently working on an MTA timeline that will include the total history of the subway and bus systems. I can't wait till it is done because it's going to be really sweet.

Seriously? It'd be cool if I forgot about some specific detail and I could look at either of these parts of the website...that would be really helpful for new people too.

Archived