Long Island Bus all over Nassau County (includes 1502 and 1808)

aemoreira81

Nice shots! Anyone notice that 1626 does not have MTA Long Island Bus anywhere on the exterior of the coach?:eek:

I didn't give it a second thought while I waited for the bus to go over the tracks...I notice it now. I didn't check the door side.

If you find an N25 up to Great Neck around 3:15 PM or so, you'll find this older operator with a white MTA shirt that always has an NG. I wonder if he's gotten word of the new NGs...

rofl @ 1626 not having "MTA Long Island Bus" anywhere.

Related: Until yesterday, 1800 and 1808 had the same two drivers and assignments (1808's AM and midday assignment still remains the same).

I didn't give it a second thought while I waited for the bus to go over the tracks...I notice it now. I didn't check the door side.

It's that new vinyl that they are using IIRC.

Whats the point when its Winter? Snow/slush/ice/dirt does that its not like someone threw brown shit on it.Blame weather.Snow leaves marks.

They still wash the buses regularly in the winter to keep the appearance up, and prevent corrosion from the salt.

Damn nice shots but that 1700 killed it.1800's sound better and have better seats.1700's are a piece of shit.I'm gonna miss those Orion V CNG's!

I haven't noticed a powertrain difference. The seats though actually do feal better in those 1800s.

The question is: When will the rest of the 1800s come in? I know that Orion's cutting back production significantly, but I am not aware of any new ones past 1810.

I haven't noticed a powertrain difference. The seats though actually do feal better in those 1800s.

The question is: When will the rest of the 1800s come in? I know that Orion's cutting back production significantly, but I am not aware of any new ones past 1810.

The 1800's have the same powertrain as the 1700's IIRC.

They should all be delivered by the beginning of March. I can double check the specs, and the delivery schedule on Monday to be sure.

Archived