Greetings from Jackson Heights

SubwayRat1978

I joined about a week ago and I figured I'd finally introduce myself here on the New Member Introduction Forum. Some of you already know me, others don't. I've lived in Jackson Heights, Queens since I was only a year old - I'm now 32. I've been a train ehtusiast my whole life and have been railfanning for several years. I am hoping to work for RTO as a Train Operator (list #152 on Exam 8098) or Conductor (list #994 on Exam 8094).

Looking forward to posting here and reading all the other posts - TY for having me!

I joined about a week ago and I figured I'd finally introduce myself here on the New Member Introduction Forum. Some of you already know me, others don't. I've lived in Jackson Heights, Queens since I was only a year old - I'm now 32. I've been a train ehtusiast my whole life and have been railfanning for several years. I am hoping to work for RTO as a Train Operator (list #152 on Exam 8098) or Conductor (list #994 on Exam 8094).

Looking forward to posting here and reading all the other posts - TY for having me!

Well hello Mr. C!

Archived