Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Juan833Blue

5/13/2011; Broadway IBOA buses in Bayonne!!!

hmmm are they renumbering the buses? look at the font on the bus numbering - different from what NJT, Academy, Coach, and other NJT owned buses.

hmmm are they renumbering the buses? look at the font on the bus numbering - different from what NJT, Academy, Coach, and other NJT owned buses.

Actually, no; the 40-foot Novas that Broadway IBOA have are #1532, 1533, 1535 & 1536 plus Baby RTSs #2537-2539 and #2563-2565 it's just the decals that are a little out of place on those buses.

This is a 100% privately owned bus company, they can put their fleet number on the bumper if they wanted too ;P

Nice. Broadway IBOA is now the second NJ Private Operator I know to put their own font on NJ Transit buses. What's the fare on that line now, anyway?

The Local trips cost $1.65 with Reduced fare trips of 80 Cents; but I might be wrong and BTW they accept bus passes as well.

The Local trips cost $1.65 with Reduced fare trips of 80 Cents; but I might be wrong and BTW they accept bus passes as well.

As a great RTS once told me, "Use the bus card to ride this bus."