Your Artwork

Something I've been working on in Google Sketchup for a while. It's a 45' (actually 46.5') transit bus modeled on the Orion V, only with a modified front end and an updated interior. The bus is fully high floor, seats 55 people, or 49 with two wheelchairs, in its current 2x2 configuration (if (MTA) were to buy some they'd probably seat 50 and 44+2WC), has two Stop Request signs akin to the LFS series, and has a Luminator Gen 4 full-color sign system with electronic run box control. If you want to download it from the 3D Warehouse, just go here: http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=d88be40c27f7723237d34ce4e00f2504&prevstart=0

Below I have a few photos of the blank bus:

FrontDoorView.jpg

BackDoorView.jpg

FrontStreetView.jpg

Interior-NoStop.jpg

Interior-Backward.jpg

Interior-Front-Stop.jpg

OperatorsArea.jpg

Wow. Nice pics! You could use them as banners too. Bus by bus lined up! Really cool, ya think you can do a NYCT Orion VII NG HEV?

Thanks! But I don't plan on drawing any new models... yet! :( I'm currently taking a long break from my drawings; transit photos are not affected! :)

Something I've been working on in Google Sketchup for a while. It's a 45' (actually 46.5') transit bus modeled on the Orion V, only with a modified front end and an updated interior. The bus is fully high floor, seats 55 people, or 49 with two wheelchairs, in its current 2x2 configuration (if (MTA) were to buy some they'd probably seat 50 and 44+2WC), has two Stop Request signs akin to the LFS series, and has a Luminator Gen 4 full-color sign system with electronic run box control. IF you want to download it from the 3D Warehouse, just go here: http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=d88be40c27f7723237d34ce4e00f2504&prevstart=0

That's a nice ass bus there, sir, I like the design

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived