Bus Depot Location map

I decided to grab a 5 borough map and place the locations of where (MTA) Bus Company and (MTA) New York City Transit bus depots are. The black dots represent (MTA) Bus depots, while the green dots represent (MTA) NYCTA Bus Depots.

Here it is.

BusDepotLocationLabels.png

There may be some inaccuracies, I looked up the locations of every depot. I hope I didn't make too many mistakes.

That's a really good job. :tup:The general locations are good, but a couple are off a little. I'll send you a PM when I get a moment. Also remember those depots collectively are NYCT, and not NYCTA. Manhattan and Bronx depots (excluding 126st), are MaBSTOA.

Great map. :tup::cool:

Look good bro

Thanks a lot guys!

That's a really good job. :tup:The general locations are good, but a couple are off a little. I'll send you a PM when I get a moment. Also remember those depots collectively are NYCT, and not NYCTA. Manhattan and Bronx depots (excluding 126st), are MaBSTOA.

I looked up every location, (meaning address of every bus depot) in the city. I placed the dots in the approximate location. Thanks for your input, I highly appreciate it. I'll go try to make corrections later on. I wanted to label the Transit Depots (TA and MaBSTOA) the same colored dot while MTAB another color just to differentiate between the two. I think it's better to label the MaBSTOA depots with another color.

I might do the same with the subway yards too.

I made some changes of the map

1. Bigger sized map
  2. Added some Maintence subway yards (by A and B divsions)
  3. MaBSTOA and NYCT depots labeled seperately

Here it is!

bussubwaylocations-2.png

Note: The locations of these yards/depots are approximate.

Edit: Revised names for Livonia Yard and 239th Street Yard. Also made some notes for Clifton Yard and Jerome/Concourse Yards.

For some reason, the THANKS button disappeared for this board..

Anyways, not bad, Matt. :cool:

Thank you very much, Glad you like it.

On the map where you put 238th Street Yard, it's supposed to be 239th Street.

And on the map where you put Liviona Yard, it's supposed to be Livonia yard, but nice try though.

Otherwise, great work! :tup:

Thank you. I made some corrections on my last post.

Hello, everyone.

I made some changes to my bus depot/subway yard map.

1. Jerome Av Yard is now Mosholu Yard and is now labeled seperately from Concouse Yard.
  2. Storage Yards for the subways have been added as well.

Anyways here it is.

LivoniaYard-1.png

If you see any mistakes, let me know.

Archived