A day of reckoning for 9/11 plotters

Trainspotter

A day of reckoning for 9/11 plotters

GUANTANAMO BAY NAVAL STATION, Cuba - Nearly seven years after the 9/11 attacks, the monsters who hatched the worst terror plot in history make their first public appearance Thursday in a military court.

Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, who has bragged he executed the operation "from A to Z;" facilitator Ramzi Binalshibh, hijack trainer Whalid Ba Attash and two other Al Qaeda thugs will be charged with arranging the mass murder of 2,974 Americans.

The Bush administration is seeking the death penalty for all.

Full story: nydailynews_logo.gif icon_offsite.png - June 5, 2008

I say solitary confinement for life! Murals of the Towers and the Pentagon on their room walls. Blended slop for a meal, and concrete everywhere with no sun light. Just a room light the never goes out. That's worse than death! They need to live with what they have done. We already know they are willing die for it. So why kill them?

I say solitary confinement for life! Murals of the Towers and the Pentagon on their room walls. Blended slop for a meal, and concrete everywhere with no sun light. Just a room light the never goes out. That's worse than death! They need to live with what they have done. We already know they are willing die for it. So why kill them?

That's what i say.

- Andy

I'd say exactly the same thing, only one difference: make sure that "blended slop" you feed them includes pork in it. (Since the Quran forbids the eating of pork, it would force them to choose either defying Allah or starving themselves.)

Archived