Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Trainspotter

A day of reckoning for 9/11 plotters

A day of reckoning for 9/11 plotters

GUANTANAMO BAY NAVAL STATION, Cuba - Nearly seven years after the 9/11 attacks, the monsters who hatched the worst terror plot in history make their first public appearance Thursday in a military court.

Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, who has bragged he executed the operation "from A to Z;" facilitator Ramzi Binalshibh, hijack trainer Whalid Ba Attash and two other Al Qaeda thugs will be charged with arranging the mass murder of 2,974 Americans.

The Bush administration is seeking the death penalty for all.

Full story: nydailynews_logo.gif icon_offsite.png - June 5, 2008

These guys must have endured the worst torture and endless interrogations anyone could ever imagine. After all that, they should had gotten more of the same followed by being shot in head and left to rot.

Kill these creeps! :mad::mad::mad:The blood of 2973 Americans are on their hands for eternity!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Edited by R68 Subway Car

Killing people is never a good thing. I think these folks need to be put in a small cold cell never to see human contact again.

- Andy

-Break off a finger nail each day

-Then break one finger a day

-Cut off one finger a day

-Cut off an arm / leg, and throw it to a crocodile

I can keep going..........:mad::mad::mad:

Every American should get a chance of punching them in the face and then sit them in an electric chair and set the electric current slow so they die slowly.

I say solitary confinement for life! Murals of the Towers and the Pentagon on their room walls. Blended slop for a meal, and concrete everywhere with no sun light. Just a room light the never goes out. That's worse than death! They need to live with what they have done. We already know they are willing die for it. So why kill them?

I say solitary confinement for life! Murals of the Towers and the Pentagon on their room walls. Blended slop for a meal, and concrete everywhere with no sun light. Just a room light the never goes out. That's worse than death! They need to live with what they have done. We already know they are willing die for it. So why kill them?

That's what i say.

- Andy

I'd say exactly the same thing, only one difference: make sure that "blended slop" you feed them includes pork in it. (Since the Quran forbids the eating of pork, it would force them to choose either defying Allah or starving themselves.)