R179 Questions

CHItransitFan88

Well it will sending the R179's to Jamaica and the (A) line will send R46's to the (C) and knock out all the R32's in service

A FEW WORDS NOT GONNA HAPPEN, The R46's ARE IN HOT WATER RIGHT NOW, Plus BY DEFALT the (A) is getting these cars As Well As the EASTERN Div., Stop with the BULLSHIT THAT YOU HEAR, Because It doesn't make sense, Why in the hell Would they give the (A)/© more R46's and Jamaica Already Have New Cars, Makes No Sense

We Don't Know When These Cars will come or what line But Hopefuly as Planned they go to mainly the (A) (the Main Order) So Until then Lets Enjoy what we Have

Btw what MC CJ said is Correct I did say that the r32's were gonna stay for awhile longer, Not saying Im always right because im not but I just Knew they were gonna stay

A FEW WORDS NOT GONNA HAPPEN, The R46's ARE IN HOT WATER RIGHT NOW, Plus BY DEFALT the (A) is getting these cars As Well As the EASTERN Div., Stop with the BULLSHIT THAT YOU HEAR, Because It doesn't make sense, Why in the hell Would they give the (A)/© more R46's and Jamaica Already Have New Cars, Makes No Sense

We Don't Know When These Cars will come or what line But Hopefuly as Planned they go to mainly the (A) (the Main Order) So Until then Lets Enjoy what we Have

Btw what MC CJ said is Correct I did say that the r32's were gonna stay for awhile longer, Not saying Im always right because im not but I just Knew they were gonna stay

The (A) and (C) are where cars go to die so why would they get the 179's? They would do fine with the 68's Give the 179's to the (;) or the (D) and the eastern div.

The (A) and (C) are where cars go to die so why would they get the 179's? They would do fine with the 68's Give the 179's to the (B) or the (D) and the eastern div.

Nah They getting them, The (A) needs new cars, Not everything die on the (A)/© all the time that might change, In Paper the (A) is Planned to get these cars

Archived