Stations that are near

Dhurdle

These are train stations that are very close together but don't have any train line transfers. I wanna see how it would look if it were one complex

Prince Street + Astor Place = (4)(6)<6>(N)(R) (but that wouldn't make sense since Union Square has all those lines)

Bowery + Grand Street = (:)(D)(J)(Z)

Broad Street + Wall Street = (2)(3)(J)(Z)

Broadway + Hewes Street = (G)(J)(Z)

Atlantic Avenue (Downtown Brooklyn) + Fulton Street (IND Crosstown Line) + Lafayette Avenue (IND Fulton Street Line)= (2)(3)(4)(5)(A)(:)(C)(D)(G)(N)(Q)(R)

These are train stations that are very close together but don't have any train line transfers. I wanna see how it would look if it were one complex

Prince Street + Astor Place = (4)(6)<6>(N)(R) (but that wouldn't make sense since Union Square has all those lines)

Atlantic Avenue (Downtown Brooklyn) + Fulton Street (IND Crosstown Line) + Lafayette Avenue (IND Fulton Street Line)= (2)(3)(4)(5)(A)(:)(C)(D)(G)(N)(Q)(R)

Hire an engineer to do an assessment and renderings. There's nothing to see otherwise. It's all talk and fantasy concerning where station entrances and connectors would be. Very few have intimate knowledge of the other infrastructure above and below the ground that makes such connections impossible.

why build a transfer? why not just walk out the station and swipe your metrocard again. If they do put a transfer at ANY of those stations they will be a METROCARD transfer.

50th Street / 8th Avenue (A)(C)(E)

50th Street / Broadway (1)

49th Street / 7th Avenue (N)(Q)(R)

53rd Street / 7th Avenue (:)(D)(E)

All are close to each other but there's no need to a connection there because of the connections at Times Square/Port Authority and Columbus Circle.

stop making these pointless threads. You sound like your a 8 year old foamer... and I hate using the word foamer.

It's not Prince + Astor, it's Prince + Bway-Laf (which connects to Bleecker, the next station down).

I've been suggesting that one too, especially since (M) riders lose the connection to Bway at Canal.

Bowery + Grand Street = (:((D)(J)(Z)

Atlantic Avenue (Downtown Brooklyn) + Fulton Street (IND Crosstown Line) + Lafayette Avenue (IND Fulton Street Line)= (2)(3)(4)(5)(A)(;)(C)(D)(G)(N)(Q)(R)

The only one that makes sense would be Broadway & Hewes Street..Bowery & Grand aren't THAT close, and Atlantic & Lafayette is definitely not close enough to warrant a transfer.

The only one that makes sense would be Broadway & Hewes Street..Bowery & Grand aren't THAT close, and Atlantic & Lafayette is definitely not close enough to warrant a transfer.

At Grand Street and Bowery, the station entrances aren't close, but the platform ends are certainly close enough to be connected.

My question is why isn't there a transfer between the G and C at fulton/lafayette- they are on opposite ends of the same (short) block. I know you can transfer at Hoyt/Schermerhorn but still- I think it would be nice to have a local-local transfer right there. Would save me time.

Archived