Still Need A Copy of the DEADHEAD Chart

jv10303

Last time I asked, I saw a lot of people state that why do I need it, I don't work for transit when in fact I do work for transit and I am a new conductor. It seems every office I go to has this chart taped to the wall and they won't let me pull it down to make a copy.

I am sick of going into these miserable dispatcher offices and stand there like a dootdedoot waiting for them to sign my OT slip that I am entitled to be signed.It will save me the time that I have calculate on the paperwork when I can do that prior to entering these decrepit offices.

If anyone can help, thanks, if not , keep your miserable comments to yourself.

Have a blessed day.

I want to apologize for the reactions of user from this board on your previous thread. But just understand that these kind of discussions are really not discussed out in the open like this. I don't want you to take it personal but it is what it is. I do not work for transit in any capacity so I really don't know how sensitive this information really is. In any case I hope someone can help you with this.

Also, it would be better if this was posted in the Transit Career Discussion forum where more transit personnel post in. I will now move it and leave a one day redirect to it.

I understand, Sorry for the way I said it. They been giving me a hard time with all the nonsense, again last night they gave me the screw job.

It would be very helpful, I am going to a new line today so maybe they are will be decent enough to make a copy for me.

They all use the same excuse " the copier is broken"

It gets tiring to hear the same crap over and over.

Anyways, I like this forum and it looks pretty cool to me. Alot of good info for employees and non employees.

Good luck with it, and I will post time to time haha.:cool:

It's easier to contact schoolcar for that information or just pull a TSS to the side and tell him/her what you need.

I'll definitely give that a try. I asked quite a few already for supplies and I get the ole , we dont have any routine. I don't know man, I had a nice cushion office job, I'm beginning to think wtf did I get myself into here haha

Agreed with TM5. If there are no dispatchers with the chart that are friendly to you and willing to let you copy (it works better if you've worked with them a couple of times and they trust you), best to pull a TSS aside or call schoolcar.

Absolute worst case scenario, get to work early with a notebook and paper, and copy the chart down, but it shouldn't come to that.

Deadhead charts are not online files, I don't believe they're on TENS at all (unless they're REALLY buried), and there are different ones (obviously) for the 2 divisions, so it's unlikely someone here would scan one not knowing which you need and post it on the site for you...especially considering non employees and non members can still access this area of NYCTF.

Most employees don't have a copy they look it up as they do thier OT slip in the T/D Office. I guess it depends on the TSS but I wouldn't be able to help you on it since I don't carry that.

He could also go back to schoolcar and ask for the division booklet for his division. They have a deadhead chart in them but I don't know how complete it is...I know DYRE is missing from the A Div booklet, for one. Those are the books that also have phone numbers for various locations and lineups/route descriptions for each service. Not sure if they're completely up to date for that though.

Most employees don't have a copy they look it up as they do thier OT slip in the T/D Office. I guess it depends on the TSS but I wouldn't be able to help you on it since I don't carry that.

He could also go back to schoolcar and ask for the division booklet for his division. They have a deadhead chart in them but I don't know how complete it is...I know DYRE is missing from the A Div booklet, for one. Those are the books that also have phone numbers for various locations and lineups/route descriptions for each service. Not sure if they're completely up to date for that though.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived