BROADWAY - E13 ST

when it should be

5 AV - W 27 ST

W 23 ST - 5 AV

PARK AV S - E 22 ST

BROADWAY - E13 ST

And the Midtown X10 is missing

W 23 ST - AV OF THE AMERICAS

Why is everyone complaining?? Isn't that site just a test and NOT the final version? If so then of course there are bugs. ;)

Why is everyone complaining?? Isn't that site just a test and NOT the final version? If so then of course there are bugs. ;)

I don't know. Is it? :confused:

They didn't say anything like "BusTime will be officially up and running January 13th" or anything like that, so we don't know if that's the real thing or if it's just a test site (believe me, I am far from a computer geek)

I don't know. Is it? :confused:

They didn't say anything like "BusTime will be officially up and running January 13th" or anything like that, so we don't know if that's the real thing or if it's just a test site (believe me, I am far from a computer geek)

Dude that's not the real deal and if it was then they would've made it public already... I posted the actual (MTA) Bus Time link earlier in the thread... ;) Nothing is up for this version of bus tracking yet officially except for the B63. Of course the M34/M34 using a different type of tracking system, so that's separate.

MTA Bus Time

If you look carefully they're still advertising (MTA) Bus Time to arrive on Staten Island this month, but they don't say when. I saw a pamphlet on the X30 Thursday night and took one, but it doesn't say when the program will be up for Staten Island. You have to realize that they have to do all of the express bus routes and the local bus routes, which is a lot. I want to see it up and running too, but no need to criticize them when they haven't launched the official version yet.

As long as all the buses are displayed properly, you could use Bus Time to figure out how many runs a route has at any given time, right? That'll be cool.

Not sure about that, but you can use the B63 as an example. What is nice is they put the bus # so if you hate riding certain buses, you can avoid them. :cool:

Not complaining, just pointing out. That mobile link is very much legit btw and has been working properly since it was first posted. It was the desktop version that was buggy. On another note, the re-route to Park Avenue South was made some years ago so for BusTime to list Broadway & 22nd in 2012 is a considerable mistake on their part.

Not complaining, just pointing out. That mobile link is very much legit btw and has been working properly since it was first posted. It was the desktop version that was buggy. On another note, the re-route to Park Avenue South was made some years ago so for BusTime to list Broadway & 22nd in 2012 is a considerable mistake on their part.

Yeah well they haven't launched the official version yet, be it the desktop version or the mobile version, so everyone should just relax and let them work out the kinks. I'm not even using anything until the official version is out. Not up for being burned. Just having the schedules at my fingertips for all of the buses on my phone is a huge advantage already. Once the bus tracking comes out, I'll be able to pick and choose what route I want to choose or call for car service where necessary.

Archived