Ex-girlfriend hid sperm and used for in-vitro pregnancy: suit

CPBO

again, that's besides the point....

making a broad statement talkin about this (situation) being an incentive for "bisexual and questioning" guys to date other guys instead of girls.... regardless of the fact that men don't give birth.... is absolutely no reason to come to that overly biased conclusion, regarding what this woman did with this guy's sperm...

conversion != projection

He's actually got a point! I've heard, and heard of bi, curious, and gay guys talk about not having to deal with all that extra drama by not being with a woman. Not sure I would use the word "incentive," but that's more along the lines of fact than a biased comment.

you seem particularly bothered by a debatable advantage same sex couples have that I happen to state. Its an advantage in some ways, but in others it isn't. To me personally, not having to worry about getting your partner preg is something I see personally as an advantage.

I honestly couldn't care less who's gay and who isn't on here, and I doubt anyone's going to honestly say ok I think Ill try hooking up with another dude cuz foxie on NYC Transit forums said it was better.

Do I think every gay guy is honorable? of course not. Ive been with jerks before, I've been with people who are serious drama queens, I've also been with really great people too.

Convert?!!! Lilblue isn't trying to convert anyone with that statement he made. Come on dude, seriously? The homophobia train needs to go BIE like yesterday.

He was simply expressing himself on the subject about the advantages of being LGBT in the terms of not having to deal with the madness of some fish-laden heffa storing ones sperm for later injection.

And on a lighter side, I don't think there is anyone on here worth the effort of a "conversion," TBH! But hold up, that's right, there is...

NO SUCH THING AS A CONVERSION!

Whoa, hold fast.... Two things:

- Vintage.... to me, his comment aint as innocent as you're makin it seem; oh he was simply expressing himself... Yeah, and I'm simply expressing myself.... This aint about no tryna actually "convert" people on here.... How he made his point is what I have a problem with...... Someone's got somethin to say about a comment emanating from someone who's LGBT, and automatically they're homophobic....

- Lilbluefoxie, I assure you I'm not bothered by whatever literal "advantage" you feel comes from not messing around with women.... There goes that whole 'my way is the right way' attitude that you seem to be projecting.... furthermore, w/e you said after that first paragraph to me is moot.... I am not bothered by the fact that you are not straight... Do not try to spin this into somethin it is not.

He's actually got a point! I've heard, and heard of bi, curious, and gay guys talk about not having to deal with all that extra drama by not being with a woman. Not sure I would use the word "incentive," but that's more along the lines of fact than a biased comment.

...and that's fine, I just don't care for how he portrayed his point.... The way you just put it, doesn't make it seem like it's so wrong by being w/ a woman.... his comment to me, did.

The word "incentive" is what bothered me the most about his whole conjecture.... as if it's somehow better for any male human being not to mess around w/ a woman, in general, b/c of this one particular story....

No, that's a fairy tale kid. Mother Goose & Grim crap.

People have always been connivers, you gotta find the ones that aren't.

And please enough with the "nice guys finish last" mantra all the buffs spit on here. It is not hard to maintain the interest of women - be funny and be confident, and be halfway decent looking and that's it. If you happen to be a gentleman too, you can get just about any woman you want.

Girls are desperate for good guys - but they're sick of "nice guys" with no self esteem and nothing to talk about doting on them and trying to impress them all the time...that's not a gentleman, that's a creep. Short of the chance that you happen to be desperate for a girl, how would you feel if a girl of average looks came up to you every day and told you how beautiful you were, but never made a move, never asked you out, and just vaguely suggested you "hang out" all the time while mentioning "I like you" and "we should be Facebook friends"?

FACT: what most guys think of as "gentlemanly" is nothing short of cowardly, weak, and worst of all---BORING.

There are good girls out there...just go out there and find them instead of getting upset because you got rejected. If a girl rejects you outright she's doing you a favor...you don't even have to waste any time with her (OR MONEY!) to know she's not one for you.

Women like the one in this story are a sick subculture and they don't represent women any more than men who shoot their wives in divorce disputes when they stand to lose half represent us.

She's an "exotic dancer" for chrissake. What the hell did he expect? You don't get involved with women like that...if you have those urges and you have to pay to satisfy them, you pay for a happy ending and move on. You don't get wrapped up in some stupid fake stripper to housewife fairy tale like some noob that's never seen a woman before...you kick her out and be on your way, and you check her pockets FIRST. She's a total idiot for doing this (and that's putting it mildly), and she's not going to get what she wants, but the guy is also pathetic and a tool for doing what he did too. He's right and deserves to win the court case, but a little common sense goes a long way.

I am actually not a creeper. The truth is when I try I either get rejected because of my looks (girls tell me that), or her friends block my way of getting to her (also because of how I look). It isn't my fault. People literally call me ugly, and that isn't fair.

You're in school still. Wait till you get out in the real world. School is over before you know it.

Look around you and you'll see a lot of gorgeous women with values who are with absolute messes. What do they have that you don't? Game. They know how to show a woman a fun time, and I'm not just talking about sex.

You know, you really shouldn't rush yourself or force yourself into relationships, some day you'll meet someone, you'll talk for a while, and that'll carry on, then you're telling each other your life stories and tidbits of background information, then you're hanging out almost all the time...

Yeah, I'd say you're pretty much on your way there, without even knowing.

You know, you really shouldn't rush yourself or force yourself into relationships, some day you'll meet someone, you'll talk for a while, and that'll carry on, then you're telling each other your life stories and tidbits of background information, then you're hanging out almost all the time...

Yeah, I'd say you're pretty much on your way there, without even knowing.

Dude who knew you are a life coach?? SoSpectacular!! :(

• 3 weeks later...

Archived