Where are the ugliest train stations at?

ac1962

Come on the 3rd Avenue 138 street station on  (6) . The ugliest station desperate need station rehabition.. 

title_ny_pelham_3rd138.jpg

Looks a hell of a lot better than certain other stations in the system. Not high priority. (pic from nycsubway.org)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find 168 (1) pretty ugly the walls are filthy.. not so much on the (A)(C) platform

168 on the (1) HELL NO!! I think that is the most beautiful station in the subway, what other stations do you pull into that have a high rounded ceiing and pretty globe lamps on the walls?

168 on the (1) HELL NO!! I think that is the most beautiful station in the subway, what other stations do you pull into that have a high rounded ceiing and pretty globe lamps on the walls?

181 on the (1), at least before the ceiling collapse... the walls were a lot cleaner too.

You're right, although go on the uptown platform towards the back of the train, walls are extremely dirty, once you leave that section and you are around the stairs it is a pretty looking station, although it needs better lighting.

Archived