Weird bus spotted at CAS today. It was not an VII NG

trainfan22

I passed by CAS Depot a few times and the Prevost Demo was sitting in the garage yesterday and in the yard today. It looks very nice in person!

I'm actually dissapointed that I already seen the Prevost demo a bunch of times but only seen the O7NG once.

What time did you see it in the yard so I can probably figure out what time it leaves for its PM rush, pending how late you saw it.

My stupid ass was waiting for the bus when I had the feeling that I should go take the light rail better that day.

LOL.... yeah, I was sick when I saw that shot! He got it perfect! And here I am thinking I'm recording the bus and the cam is in photo mode!

LOL.... yeah, I was sick when I saw that shot! He got it perfect! And here I am thinking I'm recording the bus and the cam is in photo mode!

Damn, I know you was mad, I know I would've been.

If I was there, and Trevor took the photo, I'll shoot a photo myself and then try to shoot video because I know he would win the prize for the photo.

Damn, I know you was mad, I know I would've been.

If I was there, and Trevor took the photo, I'll shoot a photo myself and then try to shoot video because I know he would win the prize for the photo.

Man...... I was mad! But yeah, I have to give it to him for that photo! We couldn't have got to Casleton at a better time! I wanted to stay out there longer with you guys, but I had already put my boy off for like 2 hours!

Don't they ever bring anything over to Yukon?

I guess they're afraid we will make it a "Yukon Special" as stated by a forum member here. How true that statement is, lol!

I don't think i ever pulled out a bus without some type of defect B)

Archived