Hi everyone.... anyone here riding NJTransit Trains?

gophergreen417

Hi everyone!! Really glad to be joining you all on this forum. I want to be honest; I ride the NJ Transit train into Hoboken everyday and I was hoping this forum could help me with some issues I'm having with the management of the parking at the train stations.

Nothing illegal or anything like that, I just think the service is extremely poorly run (and in some cases, dangerous) and is in dire need of improvement. If anyone has similar issues or has something to share I would greatly appreciate it. As I told Harry, my intentions are honorable, just want to make things better for everyone.

Greatfully appreciate your time,

gophergreen417

I ride NJT trains almost everyday, light rail that is. But parking is the same at the Liberty State Park like every other station. Parking seems confusing for NJT, good thing I can walk to the light rail station.

Welcome to the board btw.

Welcome!

I agree, parking situations need improvement, even at trenton you need to dodge cars to get to the train station unless you park in the RiverLINE lot, which is directly connected to the station and are riding that instead of a main line train. The crosswalks need to be clearly drawn on the streets with proper signals to make cars stop.

- Andy

Archived