Score of 87 on 8006

sealteam1962

the new guys that go there they fire them like its nothing whats up with that to many things and to many white shirts there something has to be done about this dont even transfer there you do only one run it is always the longest run q 44 or if your on the extra list it will most likely be the same q 44 from jamaica to bronx zoo its the pits at that depot and so many complaints there stay away if you want your job:eek:

• 9 months later...
the new guys that go there they fire them like its nothing whats up with that to many things and to many white shirts there something has to be done about this dont even transfer there you do only one run it is always the longest run q 44 or if your on the extra list it will most likely be the same q 44 from jamaica to bronx zoo its the pits at that depot and so many complaints there stay away if you want your job:eek:

These "white shirts" have bosses so if they are doing something illegal they are the ones who should get fired.

Shine the bright lights on them instead of the B/O's. If they continue to do what you say they are doing then that means nobody is taking a stand,fighting back.

I was raised in a way that if somebody hits you,you hit them back harder. This is called standing your ground,which I am afraid to say most workers don't have.

me i don`t take no bs i stand up and i stand up hard :mad:

I am the same way,you get respect that way. If you let people walk all over you they will take advantage. I have gotten into shouting matches with bosses from other jobs before and I felt good afterwards. I am not impressed with somebody elses higher rank or pay rate.

me i got into a shouting matches and even pushing matches and even a fight. that was before when i used to work at a pizzarea i did get into an argument to a point were he fired me he was an ass my ex boss and he even said sumthing about me that i didn`t like behind my back when i was fired that`s were i returned and spoke up so now and days it`s not worth it because now if u pull those tricks or even me they call the cops that`s all

me i got into a shouting matches and even pushing matches and even a fight. that was before when i used to work at a pizzarea i did get into an argument to a point were he fired me he was an ass my ex boss and he even said sumthing about me that i didn`t like behind my back when i was fired that`s were i returned and spoke up so now and days it`s not worth it because now if u pull those tricks or even me they call the cops that`s all

I used to work at pizza places,fun times,never a dull moment. This was in the summer of 1990,Domino's Pizza,the manager made me and and another worker stand on a corner of Queens Blvd/51st ave during rush hour holding a large banner that advertised their pepperoni pizzas.

He called the assignment "banner shake"..well we didn't shake no 10ft long banner,instead we hid around the corner a few times,I remember a guy stopped at the light on the corner telling me.."Even if somebody payed me a $1,000,000 dollars I wouldn't do that..lol...I was hired for delivery and not to "banner shake"..answer phones,make pizzas,deliver flyers door to door..that is called being taken advantage of. Anyway Domino's pizza sucks big time,even Ellios frozen pizza is better than Domino's.

Depends on the title it was for, how many took it, when you filed (if open competitive)... if I'd gotten an 87 I'd not be holding my breath. For the last C/R exam I took my wife was never called and she got a 94... neither was my younger brother- he scored a 90-that list is about to expire, if it hasn't already.

Depends on the title it was for, how many took it, when you filed (if open competitive)... if I'd gotten an 87 I'd not be holding my breath. For the last C/R exam I took my wife was never called and she got a 94... neither was my younger brother- he scored a 90-that list is about to expire, if it hasn't already.

Sealteam has a great list #(very low 700's). He will be in one of the first classes once they start hiring from the list. List 8006 is very short(3,757). B/O exam was the hardest out of any transit exam. I know I am not the only one who thinks it was.

Sealteam has a great list #(very low 700's). He will be in one of the first classes once they start hiring from the list. List 8006 is very short(3,757). B/O exam was the hardest out of any transit exam. I know I am not the only one who thinks it was.

The hardest exam I heard of lately was the last Train Service Supervisor Exam... but being that you need two ( 2 ) years' T/O title to qualify...

May God help sealteam (no matter what). :P

The hardest exam I heard of lately was the last Train Service Supervisor Exam... but being that you need two ( 2 ) years' T/O title to qualify...

May God help sealteam (no matter what). :o

Oh I should have said O/C exams. No doubt promotional exams are harder,but there is a smaller pool of exam takers.

Sealteam is a good man,he has answered a lot of questions for me. He is a fighter,he got knocked down but he got back up right away.

Suffering produces perseverance...perseverance,character and character hope.

so 3,757 and i`m 3,514 so that`s how many people behing me i how they get 2 me i wanna real job already lol so that`s 271 people behing me if i`m right correct me

Don't worry about it Igor,you will get the call! It is a very short list and not everybody in front of you is going to go through the process. What did DOB2RTO say? takes about 500-600 list numbers to get 1 B/0 class.

I still think Mabstoa will call you first. But it is ok,you want to get your foot in the door in the beginning.

Don't worry about it Igor,you will get the call! It is a very short list and not everybody in front of you is going to go through the process. What did DOB2RTO say? takes about 500-600 list numbers to get 1 B/0 class.

I still think Mabstoa will call you first. But it is ok,you want to get your foot in the door in the beginning.

I doubt that it takes so many people to get a class. My cousin had a list number for T/O in the low 500's on the first o/c test and he was in maybe the 4th or 5th class over a year from the first class starting. By DOB2RTO's logic he would have easily been in the first or second class.

I doubt that it takes so many people to get a class. My cousin had a list number for T/O in the low 500's on the first o/c test and he was in maybe the 4th or 5th class over a year from the first class starting. By DOB2RTO's logic he would have easily been in the first or second class.

Yeah but how many are in a T/O class on average,probably a lot smaller than a B/O class. 1 out of 4,5 rule makes it through to begin the classes. A lot of people take civil service exams as a backup in case they get laid off or something.

Yeah but how many are in a T/O class on average,probably a lot smaller than a B/O class. 1 out of 4,5 rule makes it through to begin the classes. A lot of people take civil service exams as a backup in case they get laid off or something.

T/O classes can be 20 or they can be 200 what ever they need at the time. It's not 1 out of 4 for T/O. It's easy to tell because if we look at the seniority roster is gives you list number. There are alot of consecutive numbers.

Remember you score means nothing list number means everything.

T/O classes can be 20 or they can be 200 what ever they need at the time. It's not 1 out of 4 for T/O. It's easy to tell because if we look at the seniority roster is gives you list number. There are alot of consecutive numbers.

Remember you score means nothing list number means everything.

Right,if for some reason somebody gets passed up,when they hire the next class do they start all over again from where they left off on the list?

May God help sealteam (no matter what). B)

The Train Service Supervisor was easy if you know your Bulletins and Rule Book. I took the exam and did good on it and expect to be called since my sick and work record is great. Just don't know if I'll take it when called I like having control of my hours and still love to operate the trains.

Archived