R160B 2nd Option Car Numbers

i know i posted this on sub chat before but i wonder what their gonna do once they go up to the magic 9999...

according to my calculations if each car gets its own number and they don't reuse any old numbers they are going to go past 9999 if they complete all the option orders..

i know i posted this on sub chat before but i wonder what their gonna do once they go up to the magic 9999...

according to my calculations if each car gets its own number and they don't reuse any old numbers they are going to go past 9999 if they complete all the option orders..

9999 won't come with the R160s though. I don't see R179s getting to that number either, pending how big the order is going to be though.

The MTA wants to avoid having to use a 5th digit for revenue service cars.

They are already reusing numbers... last I checked, these used to be the old Redbird numbers.

Archived