J Train Service Change

East New York

Due to capital construction, all Queens bound (J) trains are running express between Marcy Av. And Bway Junction. All skipped stops can be accessed by transfering to Manhattan bound trains at Bway Junction.

And now the fannies run over there just to ride the express to the Junction

Due to capital construction, all Queens bound (J) trains are running express between Marcy Av. And Bway Junction. All skipped stops can be accessed by transfering to Manhattan bound trains at Bway Junction.

If this is an all-day thing, my mom is gonna have a quick ride home from the city.

It should be ending right about now. I will find out in a few on my home, but when I posted that I was pissed! Halsey is my stop. ENY wasnt in my plans this morning. And its cold as hell on that damn Bway Junction platform! They need heaters bad.

But hey, what can you do? The work has to be done.

And now the fannies run over there just to ride the express to the Junction

I wouldnt doubt it.....

Which probably wont be much of an express run if they're doing track work.

It was actually pretty fast. There were also manhattan bound express trains. I didnt see anyone on the track. But then again i wasnt paying any attention either. I was cold.

I wouldnt doubt it.....

It was actually pretty fast. There were also manhattan bound express trains. I didnt see anyone on the track. But then again i wasnt paying any attention either. I was cold.

See who told you to be out there in this brick-ass weather!

It should be ending right about now. I will find out in a few on my home, but when I posted that I was pissed! Halsey is my stop. ENY wasnt in my plans this morning. And its cold as hell on that damn Bway Junction platform! They need heaters bad.

Isn't that why most people wait on the enclosed area upstairs until the train comes?

Isn't this just a mid-day GO? Nothing really seems that special about it. Any idea what is actually being done?

I don't know. I just moved back to the city, and subways aren't my specialty. It was definitely planned work, but I have no idea what they were doing.

Isn't that why most people wait on the enclosed area upstairs until the train comes?

Under normal circumstances yes, but when you pass your stop and have to go to the junction, it's really pointless when you are going across the platform to the other train.

What you doing in my old neighborhood :P

Archived