Friday Shot Pt. 2- After Visiting HSES

FamousNYLover

why did they take out that lil thing behind the driver that shows what fare payment the passenger uses

When they stop working, we don't replace them anymore. The thing is useless anyway. But that's not why he took that picture. The picture is to show the driver shield that they are currently installing on a number of RTS's. I don't know which ones they are though.

When they stop working, we don't replace them anymore. The thing is useless anyway. But that's not why he took that picture. The picture is to show the driver shield that they are currently installing on a number of RTS's. I don't know which ones they are though.

i know i was just wondering , i think i only seen rts out of eny depot its a 49xx

why did they take out that lil thing behind the driver that shows what fare payment the passenger uses

Listen to him he's a Bus Maintaner. But my guess is because those RTS' are gonna be gone by 2013.

Archived