NYCTA/MTA patch

nigelnyc

My dad has a few from his old uniforms. It's identical to the one you posted with the exception of the words "New York City Transit" along the curve above the (NYCT) and "Station Department" in two lines below it, from when he was a station agent. He's a collecting agent now.

I'm not trying to get onto property. I'm just trying to get a patch, lmao. It's not even hard to sneak into tunnels/yards anyway. But if anyone is willing to sell one, i'd seriously appreciate it. I wouldn't want you to mess up your dad's old uniforms.

I'm not trying to get onto property. I'm just trying to get a patch, lmao. It's not even hard to sneak into tunnels/yards anyway. But if anyone is willing to sell one, i'd seriously appreciate it. I wouldn't want you to mess up your dad's old uniforms.

He cut the patches off because he got new uniforms and wanted to use the old uniforms as regular dress shirts. I had a bunch before but I have to look for all but one...

I'd seriously appreciate it if you could find one. I just want to put it on a fitted hat. That will get looks right there, lol.
I'm trynna find out where to get those fitted hats with the (MTA)logo on them. My boy told me Parkchester on the (6) but he's not 100% Have you seen them?

I'm trynna find out where to get those fitted hats with the (MTA)logo on them. My boy told me Parkchester on the (6) but he's not 100% Have you seen them?

Ha I'd always wanted one of those...and a tocque hat (or however you spell it...the one that looks like a ski cap)...somebody said they got (MTA) do rags now too haha i thought that was funny....or either that someone got "creative"

Ha I'd always wanted one of those...and a tocque hat (or however you spell it...the one that looks like a ski cap)...somebody said they got (MTA) do rags now too haha i thought that was funny....or either that someone got "creative"

That usually means a union rep, or another employee with connections to an embroiderer, is selling them. The only way to get them, and not pay for them, is use the ones that comes with the uniforms. I heard from a soon to be ex-fellow B/O, that they sell them at Michael J. Quill Depot also.

That usually means a union rep, or another employee with connections to an embroiderer, is selling them. The only way to get them, and not pay for them, is use the ones that comes with the uniforms. I heard from a soon to be ex-fellow B/O, that they sell them at Michael J. Quill Depot also.
I'm thinking about buying a plain blue fitted at Lids and ripping a logo off one of my old TA hats and get it sewn on it.I know New Era, the company that makes Official Baseball hats,has a fitted with the transit map on it.(All Black) I'm hearing Tss won't let you rock the Yankee fitted.

I got a ski cap that has Nycta on it.:D I will be wearing it this winter.

Damn, the map would be fresh...but I think the patches would be hella dope. Dude's would turn around like "Where the hell did you get that." Or if I end up getting two of those patches, i'll get a light blue coat and put it on there.

Yes they do have plenty of hats with (MTA) on them @ Parkchester, but you have to be IN the station to get to the little shop that sells MTA caps...

Yes they do have plenty of hats with (MTA) on them @ Parkchester, but you have to be IN the station to get to the little shop that sells MTA caps...
Ok, cool..I'll check it out then.This bus operator also told me on Thursdays at the 125 street depot by the Tri-boro bridge,there's a van that sell's them outside.

I saw them on the train the other night. They really stick out, two fat guys with large backpacks and bright orange liteboxes with "vandal squad" written on the side. Plus if they see some one on the tracks what do they say "stop let us catch up with you if you did not already see our lights?" More NYPD smoke and mirrors to make it look like crime is down.

Archived