SEPTA in Trenton

Woah, de-ja-vu!

Awesome photos. You like how they have to use track 1? Because they can't do their normal switching on the de-activated NEC track 4 when certain traffic patterns rise they simply have a train on the layup track, track 5, and track 4, they only do this right before the scheduled SEPTA departure time as to not occupy that track.

Also, i knew the 127 went to the mall (near where i first lived :eek:) but i NEVER knew it went to trenton, i'm going to try & use that some time before the summer is over!

- Andy

Also, i knew the 127 went to the mall (near where i first lived :eek:) but i NEVER knew it went to trenton, i'm going to try & use that some time before the summer is over!

- Andy

That route is long too. I might try it myself one day.

See, another plan on how to get to Philly. Take the 127 to the last stop, then the 14 or the 58 (even though the 14 seems more direct to the FTC).

Woah, de-ja-vu!

Awesome photos. You like how they have to use track 1? Because they can't do their normal switching on the de-activated NEC track 4 when certain traffic patterns rise they simply have a train on the layup track, track 5, and track 4, they only do this right before the scheduled SEPTA departure time as to not occupy that track.

- Andy

Thanks!!

That route is long too. I might try it myself one day.

See, another plan on how to get to Philly. Take the 127 to the last stop, then the 14 or the 58 (even though the 14 seems more direct to the FTC).

Yea, it is a long route, it takes a while to get anywhere with SEPTA sadly, which is why i've used it like 5 times in my entire life.

- Andy

Archived