These Photo(s) & Video(s) Were Taken About 2 Weeks Ago , Sorry For The Lateness Here You Go People , Enjoy It ! Also , I Made A Facebook Fan Page For My Website , Click The Link Below This & Like The Page & Spread The Word Please . . .

https://www.facebook.com/CiBoii2Transit

_DSC9569.jpg_DSC9568-1.jpg_DSC9566-1.jpg_DSC9564.jpg_DSC9563-1.jpg_DSC9562-1.jpg_DSC9559.jpg_DSC9558-1.jpg_DSC9554-1.jpg_DSC9548.jpg_DSC9545.jpg

That's It For Today Folks . . .

Very good job sir. It's a damn shame that a load of '96 RTS are there. Same with the 'V CNG's & MCI DLW3SS's as well. I agree that #8823 was definitely a great bus. It had that bassy sound with it. As well as #9343 being another good bus. Ah, well it is what it is.

This reminds me that I have to take a trip down towards Eastchester to Check out what's there.

Dat MCI

yea it's a sad mess over there !

Very good job sir. It's a damn shame that a load of '96 RTS are there. Same with the 'V CNG's & MCI DLW3SS's as well. I agree that #8823 was definitely a great bus. It had that bassy sound with it. As well as #9343 being another good bus. Ah, well it is what it is.

This reminds me that I have to take a trip down towards Eastchester to Check out what's there.

thanks & it's just a total sad mess over there , I drove up there yesterday they moved more stuff Around & got rid of more stuff and new stuff came in .

What scrapped bus was that in the third picture that had the last digits "26" ? Looks like an Orion V.

it's 1526 .

Soooo......where's the challenge? :wacko:

Nice shots.

that was the challenge , for me to get up there ! I didn't think I was able to there & thanks ....

More east Chester Photos coming tonight or tomorrow so stay tuned .

Archived