PATCO (Delaware River Port Authority) Photography Policy

mark1447

If you didn't know about the rules posted for photography with NJ/PAs PATCO Speedline Rail service (Similar to PATH NY/NJ), then there is a policy posted on PATCOs website stating it is legal to take Non-Commercial Photos/Videos. I remembered last year there was no such rule, and yeah I got told filmings was illegal. But so far it doesn't seem like it is is anymore:

http://www.ridepatco...vel/camera.html

So if you live down in South Jersey / Southeastern Pennsylvania or visiting the district and fanning PATCO, might wanna print it out for your protection!

Now if only Port Authority of NY/NJ can get rid of ITs damn ban!

(Rule also states other info, including Ben Franky (I676/US30) bridge)

If you didn't know about the rules posted for photography with NJ/PAs PATCO Speedline Rail service (Similar to PATH NY/NJ), then there is a policy posted on PATCOs website stating it is legal to take Non-Commercial Photos/Videos. I remembered last year there was no such rule, and yeah I got told filmings was illegal. But so far it doesn't seem like it is is anymore:

http://www.ridepatco...vel/camera.html

So if you live down in South Jersey / Southeastern Pennsylvania or visiting the district and fanning PATCO, might wanna print it out for your protection!

Now if only Port Authority of NY/NJ can get rid of ITs damn ban!

(Rule also states other info, including Ben Franky (I676/US30) bridge)

Still waiting for that lawsuit against the PA....

You mean the NY/NJ PA? There's supposed to be a lawsuit? I sure hope that happens, their policy is just pathetic. I just don't know if there's anything ILLEGAL about the policy. Port Authority is a public agency, but other public agencies have no photography policies (like (MTA) Bridges & Tunnels).

Whos suing?

You mean the NY/NJ PA? There's supposed to be a lawsuit? I sure hope that happens, their policy is just pathetic. I just don't know if there's anything ILLEGAL about the policy. Port Authority is a public agency, but other public agencies have no photography policies (like (MTA) Bridges & Tunnels).

Yet, when crossing the Bridges of a TBTA there are signs saying no Photography.... Could careless, I still snap... (Safely)

Archived