Should there be a limit on pics of the same topic?

Guys got a strong idea for strong. Should there be a limit on pics on the same topic? Normally we don't censor the pics that taken (other than for R rated stuff from violence, etc.) However since recently the Q44 is now rolling out artics and we already gotten alot of replies. Again not for indidivual pics/photos in which it's unlimitless for 1-2 posters and not meant for censorship. The idea is more designed for avoiding creating say 50x pics of the same forementioned Q44 artics in same thread for instance. Open to reactions from Mods and members alike. Thanks

I do not think that is really fair to put a limit on who can post photos of a certain new bus on a route.

Not meant to sound rude QSC but do you want 10-plus pages of photos of artics that already in service on the M15 and other bus routes citywide? Again it's cool to see them on the Q44. Normally there no limit on pics/photos but trying to prevent a zillion photos of say the moon lol. With that it's only an idea that all but if you really want to see them/post them that fine.

Not meant to sound rude QSC but do you want 10-plus pages of photos of artics that already in service on the M15 and other bus routes citywide? Again it's cool to see them on the Q44. Normally there no limit on pics/photos but trying to prevent a zillion photos of say the moon lol. With that it's only a request that all but if you really want to see them/post them that fine.

Ah yeah I see your point....

Guys we normally don't censor the pics that taken (other than for R rated stuff from violence, etc.) However since the Q44 is now rolling out artics and we already gotten alot of replies, please limit the amount of posting them to avoid having the same pics/videos. Thanks

Also you should add that the pic/vid be the poster's own pic/vid rather than copying and pasting a link.

I would suggest that if two or more posters are taking photos at the same time, then they should agree to limit who posts which photo to avoid seeing the exact same image multiple times. Otherwise, if someone else is getting out to different locations, getting night photos, etc., then I would be OK with seeing those. Just my two cents worth.

I would suggest that if two or more posters are taking photos at the same time, then they should agree to limit who posts which photo to avoid seeing the exact same image multiple times. Otherwise, if someone else is getting out to different locations, getting night photos, etc., then I would be OK with seeing those. Just my two cents worth.

Not a bad idea at all. Let see if everyone else agrees.

Yes, too many pictures of the same thing can get annoying, but I don't see why it's such a problem. I mean, when you click on a photo thread with "Nova LFSA" in the title, you know what you're getting into. If someone doesn't want to see Nova LFSA photos, then they don't have to click on the thread. Just my two cents...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived