Request a Map!

Gorgor

My god Threxx I just read that google doc and that is crazy. How long did it take you to plan this entire thing out?

Some I've had for years, changing, planning, until now. That's not all. I also had an LIE line in the plan, but I took it out as I didn't want to overload Gorgor.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a reply to this post, but a comment on you're (R)(W) thing in your map....

The (R) needs to go to Jamaica/Forest Hills for yard access. I hope you connected the (R) to the yard at 59th Street for the Bay Ridge Branch...

Also, I think the (H) & (L) should both stop at Bedford Avenue. The stops would be even then, and Bedford is a high use stop...

Oh, a comment on the maps in general, the shuttles should be closer to black in tone than gray. Just pointing it out...

Fantasy oh god i need to get out of this panic excuse time!

We build a yard at Bay Ridge.

No. My map, my skip-stop stops

Completed Map:

VWM

Maps currently in progress:

Q23 Central Term

ThrexxBus

---

Completed Maps Database

I had to take a couple minutes to stare in awe at this.

Fantasy oh god i need to get out of this panic excuse time!

We build a yard at Bay Ridge.

No. My map, my skip-stop stop stops *random blank end of sentence* (wut?)

There's no space down there for a yard...

There's a yard at 59th Street that could be used if the track connections were built...

The (L) should stop at Bedford Avenue. To make any skip stop service on the (L), fantasy or not, and not make Bedford a double station is a bit irresponsible in my eyes. That station is always crowded...

There's no space down there for a yard...

There's a yard at 59th Street that could be used if the track connections were built...

The (L) should stop at Bedford Avenue. To make any skip stop service on the (L), fantasy or not, and not make Bedford a double station is a bit irresponsible in my eyes. That station is always crowded...

I'm not to familiar with the (L), so whatever.

It's called "fantasy" for a reason. I could put a yard on top of Coney Island Yard. No one would care.

I'm not to familiar with the (L), so whatever.

It's called "fantasy" for a reason. I could put a yard on top of Coney Island Yard. No one would care.

Well, just sayin...

Coney Island Yard does get an expansion to fit more cars in my fantasy, but the new tracks are on landfill or underground...

I would like to request a map about the New York City Subway.

The only changes I want is that:

1. (W) to Brooklyn via Fourth Avenue/West End Local to Bay Parkway on weekdays from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. (no late night and weekend service)

2. 5th Avenue and 49th Street are only served by the (R)(W) Local. 5th Avenue is design as a local station and Lexington Avenue-59th Street is design as an express station.

3. (Q) Extension to the Second Avenue Subway and the full length of that Second Avenue Subway with the (T) between 125th Street and Hanover Square.

4. 125th Street and 72nd Street are designed as express stations while all stations between those two are designed as local stop for the (T) Local always with (Q) Express bypassing daytime only.

5. Rush hour/peak direction (5) service to/from Nereid Avenue is eliminated. Use always-running (2) instead.

6. Rush hour/peak direction (A) service to/from Rockaway Park is eliminated. Use always-running (S) RPS instead.

Everything else are the same as nowdays. :)

I would like to request a map about the New York City Subway.

The only changes I want is that:

1. (W) to Brooklyn via Fourth Avenue/West End Local to Bay Parkway on weekdays from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. (no late night and weekend service)

2. 5th Avenue and 49th Street are only served by the (R)(W) Local. 5th Avenue is design as a local station and Lexington Avenue-59th Street is design as an express station.

3. (Q) Extension to the Second Avenue Subway and the full length of that Second Avenue Subway with the (T) between 125th Street and Hanover Square.

4. 125th Street and 72nd Street are designed as express stations while all stations between those two are designed as local stop for the (T) Local always with (Q) Express bypassing daytime only.

5. Rush hour/peak direction (5) service to/from Nereid Avenue is eliminated. Use always-running (2) instead.

6. Rush hour/peak direction (A) service to/from Rockaway Park is eliminated. Use always-running (S) RPS instead.

Everything else are the same as nowdays. :)

This isn't how you request....

b]MAP REQUEST[/b]

Map to be used: Rush Hour

1. I'd like for the (W) to make all (N) stops between Ditmars Blvd and Lexington Av/59 Street, then all (R) stops between

Lexington Av/59 Street and 36 Street/4 Avenue, and finally all (D) stops between 36 Street/4 Avenue and Bay Parkway.

Post error, sorry.

MAP REQUEST

Map to be used: Rush Hour

1. I'd like for the (W) to make all (N) stops between Ditmars Blvd and Lexington Av/59 Street, then all (R) stops between

Lexington Av/59 Street and 36 Street/4 Avenue, and finally all (D) stops between 36 Street/4 Avenue and Bay Parkway.

E Astoria-Ditmars Blvd N W

E Astoria Blvd N W

L 30 Avenue N W

L Broadway N W

L 36 Avenue N W

L 39 Avenue N W

E Queensboro Plaza N W + TRANSFER across the platform to 7

E Lexington Av/59 Street N R W + TRANSFER to 59 Street 4 5 6

L 5 Avenue R W

The line continues along 60 Street, crosses the Central Park lake and makes a sharp turn at 7 Avenue for 57 Street station.

E 57 Street N Q R W

L 49 Street R W

E Times Square-42 Street N Q R W + TRANSFER to 42 Street/Port Authority Times Square A C E 1 2 3 7 S

E 34 Street-Herald Square N Q R W + TRANSFER to 34 Street-Herald Square B D F V + CONNECTION to PATH

L 28 Street R W

L 23 Street R W

E 14 Street-Union Square N Q R W + TRANSFER to 14 Street-Union Square 4 5 6 L

L 8 Street-NYU R W

L Prince Street R W

E Canal Street N Q R W + TRANSFER to Canal Street 6 J Z

L City Hall R W

L Cortlandt Street R W + TRANSFER to Fulton Street 2 3 4 5 A C J Z and World Trade Center E + CONNECTION to (PATH)

L Rector Street R W

L Whitehall Street-South Ferry R W + TRANSFER to South Ferry 1 and M15 Select Bus Service + CONNECTION to Staten Island Ferry

L Court Street R W + TRANSFER to Borough Hall 2 3 4 5

L Jay Street-MetroTech + TRANSFER to Jay Street-MetroTech A C F

L DeKalb Avenue B Q R W

E Atlantic Avenue-Barclays Center D N R W + TRANSFER to Atlantic Av-Barclays Center 2 3 4 5 B Q + CONNECTION to (LIRR)

L Union Street R W

L 9 Street R W + TRANSFER to 4 Avenue F G

L Prospect Av R W

L 25 Street R W

E 36 Street D N R W

E 9 Av D W

L Fort Hamilton Parkway D W

L 50 Street D W

L 55 Street D W

E 62 Street D W + TRANSFER to New Utrecht Avenue N

L 71 Street D W

L 79 Street D W

L 18 Avenue D W

L 20 Avenue D W

E Bay Parkway D W

2. B Q continues along Flatbush Avenue with the 2 3 4 5 but on lower level.

D N R W turns on Flatbush Avenue after Fourth Avenue with B Q on lower level below the 2 3

4 5.

3. 5 Peak-Time service to/from Nereid Avenue is discontinued. Use always-running 2.

L Nereid Avenue 2

L 233 Street 2

L 225 Street 2

L 219 Street 2

E Gun Hill Road 2

L Burke Avenue 2

L Allerton Avenue 2

L Pelham Parkway 2

L Bronx Park East 2

4. A Peak-Time service to/from Rockaway Park is discontinued. Use always-running Rockaway Park Shuttle.

L Beach 90 Street S

L Beach 98 Street S

L Beach 105 Street S

L Rockaway Park-Beach 116 Street S

5. The entire Second Avenue Subway T is open. But 125 Street and 72 Street are express stations,

the stations between them are local stops, and the SAS is four-tracked between 125 and 72 Streets.

E 72 Street T Q

L 86 Street T

L 96 Street T

L 106 Street T

L 116 Street T

CONTINUES ALONG SECOND AVENUE! NO TURNS!

E 125 Street T Q

6. EXPRESS 6 Train in the Bronx all the way between Pelham Bay Park and 3 Av-138 Street

E Pelham Bay Park LOCAL 6/EXPRESS 6

E Parkchester LOCAL 6/EXPRESS 6

E Hunts Point Avenue LOCAL 6/EXPRESS 6

E 3 Av-138 Street LOCAL 6/EXPRESS 6

THE LOCAL 6 ALWAYS RUNS! THE 6 EXPRESS IS FULLY IN THE BRONX, NO MORE LOCAL NORTH OF

PARKCHESTER!

7. Several stations along the A and 2 3 are express stations!

Four (A) stations in Upper Manhattan and one in Brooklyn -

E 207 Street-Inwood A

E Dyckman Street A

E 190 Street A

E 181 Street A

E 175 Street A + CONNECTION to George Washington Bus Terminal

E Grant Avenue A

(2)(3) stations in Lower Manhattan -

E Park Place 2 3 + TRANSFER to Chambers Street A C and World Trade Center E + CONNECTION TO (PATH)

E Fulton Street 2 3 + TRANSFER to 4 5 A C J Z, World Trade Center E, and Cortlandt Street R W

E Wall Street 2 3

E Clark Street 2 3

E Borough Hall 2 3 + TRANSFER to 4 5 Borough Hall and Court Street R W

Lastly the Fulton Street Transit Center 2 3 4 5 A C E J Z R W is OPEN!!! Same goes for the Cortland Street 1

in Lower Manhattan!

Completed Map

Q23 Central Term

Completed Maps Database

Attention: Something has come up and I most likely not be able to work on any maps this week. After this week I should have plenty of time.

ThrexxBus, I'm about half way done with your map and it will definitely be completed when I have time.

RollOverMyHead, I will begin working on your request next week.

Just posting this now so that I don't forget:

(1) - Stops at 251st St, 256th St, 261st St - Westchester

(A) Extended to 261st St - Westchester, making all ( 1 ) stops northwards of 215th St. (Including 215th St)

(C) Extended to 76th Ave (Just east of Pitkin Layup Tracks) ( ( A ) does NOT stop at 76th ave) (No longer stops at Chambers St, Fulton St, or High St)

(C) Also stops at WTC, (Turns onto Cortlandt St) Cortlandt St, (Connection to Fulton St Transit Center), followed by Jay St-Metrotech (Normal route after that)

(2)/(5) Stops at Avenue K, Kings Highway, (Turns onto Gerristen Ave @Gerristen Ave) Avenue R, Avenue U-Knapp St, Avenue X-Channel Ave, Florence Ave-Bartlett Pl, Lois Ave

(5) Gun Hill Road renamed Gun Hill Road-Laciona

(3) Stops at St Nicholas Ave (Connection to ( A )( B )( C )( D) @145th St), Broadway (Connection to ( 1) @145th St), (Turns into Riverbank State Park) Riverbank State Park (145th St renamed Harlem-145th St, Harlem-148th St renamed 148th St-Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd)

(3) Also stops at Fountain Ave-Linden Blvd, Eldert Ln, 84th St, (Route goes down Conduit Ave) Aqueduct-North Conduit Ave (Connection to ( A )), (Route goes down 878, 130th Pl, and 678), JFK Airport

(6) Stops at Bay Plaza, Bellamy Loop, Dreiser Loop

(6) Also during Late Nights stops at Fulton St (Follows ( J ) line), Broad St, South Ferry (Transfer to ( 1 ), ( R), ( W )), St George, (Follows SIR to Tottenville)

(J)/(Z) See ( 6 ) train extension (During rush hours, ( J ) starts/terminates at Great Kills ( Z ) Starts/Terminates at Tottenville, and runs non-stop to Manhattan after Great Kills)

(7) Stops at 10/11th Ave, (Turns down 11th Ave) 34th St, 23rd St

(E) (See ( C ) Lower Manhattan re-constructing) After Cortlandt St, Turns onto Water St, Stops at South St Seaport, Stops at Governors Island

(B) Extended to CI

(D) Stops at Webster Ave, White Plains Road (Connection to (2)/(5) @Burke Ave), Bronxwood Ave, Boston Rd-Laciona Ave, (Turns down Gun Hill Rd, bypassing intersection) Gun Hill Road-Laciona, Batrow Ave-Allerton Ave, (Turns towards Bay Plaza) Bay Plaza (Connection to ( 6 ) (Follows City Island Road), City Island North (City Island Ave & City Island Rd), Carroll St (City Island Nautical Museum), City Island South (City Island Ave & Rochelle St) (Connection to ( K ) @All City Island Stops

(M) Stops at (Extended from Metropolitan Ave), 71st St-Lutheran Ave (Juniper Blvd), 57th Ave-Grand Ave, Queens Blvd-51st Ave (Hillyer St), 45th Ave-Elmhurst Ave (Connection to ( M ), ( R ), Roosevelt Ave-Elmhurst Ave, Northern Blvd-34th Ave (93rd St), Astoria Blvd-31st Ave (94th St), 23rd Ave-Ditmars Ave (94th Ave), (Turns down LaGuardia Road) LaGuardia Airport, Terminal C

(F)/(Q) No longer stops at CI. Also stops at, 17th St, 24th St, 28th St, 32nd St, 37th St, Atlantic Ave-Sea Gate, Hoffman Island, Seaview Ave (Olympia Blvd), Hylan Blvd (Seaver Ave), Jefferson Ave (Connection to ( J )( 6 )), Todt Hill Road (Flagg Pl), Manor Road, Forest Hill Road (Travis Ave), Richmond Hill Road (Merrymount Ave), (Train turns south) Staten Island Mall, Richmond Shopping Center, Elligntinville Transit Center

(Q) No longer goes to Astoria, stops at Lexington Ave-63rd St, 72nd St (2nd Ave), 86th St, 96th St, 106th St, 116th St, 125th St-2nd Ave, 125th St-Park Ave, also operates on the Broadway Express

(F) Trains bypass Broadway-Lafayette

<F> Makes all (F) stops EXCEPT; 169th St, Stuphin Blvd, Briarwood-Van Wyck, 75th Ave,, 23rd St, 14th St, Carroll St, Smith-9th Sts, 4th Ave-9th St, 15th St-Prospect Park, Fort Hamilton Parkway, Ditmas Ave, 18th Ave, Avenue I, Avenue N, Avenue P, Hoffman Island, Staten Island Mall, Richmond Shopping Center

(G) Stops at Queensboro Plaza (Connection to ( N )( W )( 7 )), 40th Ave-22nd St, 38th Ave (12-13th St), 36th Ave-11th St, Broadway (Vernon Blvd), Vernon Blvd-Main Ave, (Route turns down 27th Ave @27th Ave) 27th Ave (1st St)

(L) Divided into two services; (L) and ( L ). The (L) serves all stops Broadway Junction and northwards, along the (L)'s regular route

( L ) Starts at 59th St-Columbus Circle, goes down 8th Ave Local, to West 4th, then non-stop to Broadway Junction, via the ( J ) express tracks. The ( L ) then makes all regular southbound stops, in addition to the following; Flatlands Ave-Remsen Ave, 80th St (Avenue K), Bergen Ave (Avenue M), Veterans Ave (67th St), Avenue V (Strickland Ave), Strickland Ave (56th Ave), (Route goes straight to Flatbush Ave, then turns down Flatbush Ave), Gil Hodges Memorial Field, Jacob Riis Park, Neoponsit-Beach 142nd St (Neoponsit Ave), Beach 137th St, Beach 130th St, Beach 124th St, Beach 116th St (Follows route of Rockaway Park ( S ) to Broad Channel)

(N) Now stops at 20th Ave, and Rikers Island, also runs on the Broadway Express

(W) Revived, runs from Astoria, via Broadway Local, Montauge St, 4th Ave Local, West End Local, to CI

(Note: Cortlandt St is part of the Fulton St Transit Center)

( K ) (See ( D ) extension for stops in City Island), Fort Totten (Bell Blvd & 212th St), 24th Ave, 33rd Rd, Bayside-LIRR, Queensborough Community College-CUNY, 67th Ave, Union Tpke-Hollis Hills Terrace, Hillside Ave-Francis Lewis Blvd, Hollis Ave (201st St), Murdock Ave (200th St), Linden Blvd (197th-198th St), Merrick Blvd-Springfield Blvd, Conduit Ave-LIRR (225th St, Connects to Laurelton LIRR), 147th Ave (227th Ave), Rockaway Blvd-JFK Airport (7 Rockaway Blvd, connection to AIRTRAIN), Bayview Ave (Gates Ave), Follows ( A ) service in the Rockaways, Hammels Wye, then over the ( L ) to 142nd, then stops at 147th, Roxbury (Hillside Ave), Bedford Ave (Marshall Ave), West End Ave (Lincoln Walk), Breezy Point Blvd (Beach 227th St)

( S ) 42nd St-Stops added at 12th Ave (Javits Center), 10th Ave, 1st Ave (UN)

Rockaway Park Shuttle - Discontinued

Alright, I think I finally have everything, also sorry about the plain letters for the routes. I reached my emoticon limit, and it's 11:49, so I really don't think I can go in and color each one. (FYI, this took me just about 4 hours to make, because the information was scattered across numerous documents, and none of them had the specific information.)

Please forgive me for re-requesting a map again. But I wanted to go over many things that happen in the (MTA) in the past and I'm feeling that the (W) is no need at all.

I'm sorry that I was in a rush but I'll be careful this time and post every single of my fantasy in one post. Trying to put everything in order and together. And of course, some of my ideas from my previous posts will be repeated here as well.

MAP REQUEST

1. Cortlandt Street (1) station is reopen.

2. Several stations along the 2, 3, and A are express stations!

2 3 Lower Manhattan stations -

E Park Place 2 3 + TRANSFER to Chambers Street A C and World Trade Center E + CONNECTION TO PATH

E Fulton Street 2 3 + TRANSFER to 4 5 A C J Z, World Trade Center E, and Cortlandt Street R

E Wall Street 2 3

E Clark Street 2 3

E Borough Hall 2 3 + TRANSFER to 4 5 Borough Hall and Court Street R

Four A Stations in Upper Manhattan and one in Brooklyn -

E Inwood-207 Street + CONNECTION to Bx12 Select Bus Service

E Dyckman Street A

E 190 Street A

E 181 Street A

E 175 Street A + CONNECTION to George Washington Bus Terminal

E Grant Av A

3. Fulton Center (2)(3)(4)(5)(A)(C)(E)(J)(Z)(R) is open.

4. 5 Peak-Time service to/from Nereid Avenue is discontinued. Use always-running 2.

L Nereid Avenue 2

L 233 Street 2

L 225 Street 2

L 219 Street 2

E Gun Hill Road 2

L Burke Avenue 2

L Allerton Avenue 2

L Pelham Parkway 2

L Bronx Park East 2

5. EXPRESS <6> Train in the Bronx all the way between Pelham Bay Park and 3 Av-138 Street

E Pelham Bay Park LOCAL 6/EXPRESS 6

E Parkchester LOCAL 6/EXPRESS 6

E Hunts Point Avenue LOCAL 6/EXPRESS 6

E 3 Av-138 Street LOCAL 6/EXPRESS 6

THE LOCAL 6 ALWAYS RUNS! THE <6> EXPRESS IS FULLY IN THE BRONX, NO MORE LOCAL NORTH OF

PARKCHESTER! ALL PELHAM LOCAL STOPS ARE SERVED BY THE LOCAL 6 TRAN ONLY!

6. (7) Extension to 34th Street, with two new stations at 10th Avenue - 41st Street and 34th Street.

7. A Peak-Time service to/from Rockaway Park is discontinued. Use always-running Rockaway Park Shuttle.

L Beach 90 Street S

L Beach 98 Street S

L Beach 105 Street S

L Rockaway Park-Beach 116 Street S

8. B Q continues along Flatbush Avenue with the 2 3 4 5 but on lower level. D N R turns on Flatbush Avenue after Fourth Avenue with B Q on lower level below the 2 3 4 5.

9. (D) between Bay 50 Street and Coney Island, the BMT West End Line continues along STILLWELL AVENUE between Bay 50 Street and Coney Island, no turns!

10. (E)(M) Manhattan stations along 53rd Street are renamed...

E Lexington Av-51 St E M + TRANSFER to 51 Street 6

E Fifth Avenue E M

11. 75 Avenue and Briarwood - Van Wyck Boulevard are ONLY served by the F. The E runs fully express between Jamaica - Van Wyck and Queens Plaza during daytime hours, late nights all local stops.

L 75 Avenue F

L Briarwood - Van Wyck Blvd F

12. (N) Express / (R) Local almost similar to the (A) Express / (C) Local. Here:

E Lexington Av/59 Street (four-tracked) N R + TRANSFER to 59 Street 4 5 6

L 5 Avenue (four-tracked) R

The line continues along 60 Street, crosses the Central Park lake and makes a sharp turn at 7 Avenue for 57 Street- 7 Avenue station.

E 57 Street-7Avenue N Q R

L 49 Street R

E Times Square-42 Street N Q R + TRANSFER to 42 Street/Port Authority Times Square A C E 1 2 3 7 S

E 34 Street-Herald Square N Q R + TRANSFER to 34 Street-Herald Square B D F M + CONNECTION to PATH

L 28 Street R

L 23 Street R

E 14 Street-Union Square N Q R + TRANSFER to 14 Street-Union Square 4 5 6 L

L 8 Street-NYU R

L Prince Street R

E Canal Street N Q R + TRANSFER to Canal Street 6 J Z

L City Hall R

L Cortlandt Street R + TRANSFER to Fulton Street 2 3 4 5 A C J Z and World Trade Center E + CONNECTION to PATH

L Rector Street R

L Whitehall Street-South Ferry R + TRANSFER to South Ferry 1 and M15 Select Bus Service + CONNECTION to Staten Island Ferry

L Court Street R + TRANSFER to Borough Hall 2 3 4 5

L Jay Street-MetroTech R + TRANSFER to Jay Street-MetroTech A C F

L DeKalb Avenue B Q R

E Atlantic Avenue-Barclays Center D N R + TRANSFER to Atlantic Av-Barclays Center 2 3 4 5 B Q + CONNECTION to LIRR

L Union Street R

L 9 Street R + TRANSFER to 4 Avenue F G

L Prospect Av R

L 25 Street R

E 36 Street D N R

L 45 Street R

L 53 Street R

E 59 Street N R

13. The entire Second Avenue Subway (T) is open. Two-tracked throughout its route and the way it is as shown in the real and original subway map. No express service, all local, including the (Q) between 125 and Lexington Av-63rd Streets.

L Lexington Av-63rd Street Q + TRANSFER to F across the platform.

L 72nd Street T Q

L 86th Street T Q

L 96th Street T Q

L 106th Street T Q

L 116th Street T Q

L 125 Street T Q + TRANSFER to 125 Street 4 5 6 and M60 Bus to LaGuardia Airport + CONNECTION to MetroNorth Railroad

No W service in my fantasy anymore. This is the way I truly want my fantasy map of the NY subway to be. Please and thanks. Follow this map, not my previous post! I won't change my mind a third time, I promise!

Damn! O:< I forgot about the BMT Astoria Line!! I'm sorry, I forgot to say all Astoria stations are only served by the N!

E Astoria-Ditmars Boulevard N

E Astoria Boulevard N + TRANSFER to M60 Bus to LaGuardia Airport

L 30 Avenue N

L Broadway N

L 36 Avenue N

L 39 Avenue N

E Queensboro Plaza N + TRANSFER to the 7 across the platform

That's it! I won't post anymore! Please and thanks! :)

ThrexxBus, I'm trying to do your map but I just cannot. Your directions are quite confusing and some are just missing.

Some of the main issues are:

- So you want to replace the elevated structure in Brooklyn along Broadway with a tunnel under Bushwick/South 4th Street? You don't make any mention of the J train for that.

- The list of stops for the Utica Avenue line is missing.

- There's also plenty of places where your new lines have stops right by each other but there's no mention of a transfer. I'm not sure if you meant to include it but left it out or not, but just saying.

Please created a new Google doc (leave the old one up) with everything I mentioned clarified, and if you could, just make the directions clearer and easier to understand if you can. If not I won't be able to finish the map.

ThrexxBus, I'm trying to do your map but I just cannot. Your directions are quite confusing and some are just missing.

Some of the main issues are:

- So you want to replace the elevated structure in Brooklyn along Broadway with a tunnel under Bushwick/South 4th Street? You don't make any mention of the J train for that.

- The list of stops for the Utica Avenue line is missing.

- There's also plenty of places where your new lines have stops right by each other but there's no mention of a transfer. I'm not sure if you meant to include it but left it out or not, but just saying.

Please created a new Google doc (leave the old one up) with everything I mentioned clarified, and if you could, just make the directions clearer and easier to understand if you can. If not I won't be able to finish the map.

The Utica Avenue line stops are on the Brooklyn Map, IIRC: http://goo.gl/maps/5zV6

As for the Broadway el, I want it to remain and to parallel the tunnel (with only the (J) and the <J> on it, no (M), as the Buswick Avenue tunnel only has two stops. (S. 4th Street & Graham Avenue)

TRANSFERS: https://docs.google.com/document/d/14YbYZep6vSKgPjfhs6B5hsIK51ttn4N8-ZDRhkLdrTA/edit

The Pelham Bay Park (6)<6> terminal is a three-track station in my fantasy. The entire IRT Pelham (6)<6> Line is completely three-track. The center express track is used by the <6> and the two outer local tracks are used by the (6).

The Pelham Bay Park (6)<6> terminal is a three-track station in my fantasy. The entire IRT Pelham (6)<6> Line is completely three-track. The center express track is used by the <6> and the two outer local tracks are used by the (6).

That would be some rebuilding they'd have to do to make that 3 tracked. I think you could probably turn all the (6)'s there as is, because the (1) turns at a very similar station, and it has about 18 TPH going there.

Six things I would like to add to my request:

1. The (B)(Q)stop 7th ave, now connects to Grand Army Plaza (2)(3)

2. There is now a transfer between Rector St (R) and Wall St (4)(5)

3. 21st St-Queensbridge, Queensboro Plaza and Queens Plaza is now one stop renamed "Queens Transit Center"

4. There is now an (L) stop at Avenue B

5. The (G) stops Queensboro Plaza, and 40th Ave-22nd St are now consolitated into one stop renatmed "Queens Transit Center" (The new location of the stop should be somewhere in between Queensboro Plaza and Queensbridge.

6. Rename the (G) stop 38th Ave, to 38th Ave-40th Ave (Place the stop at 38th Ave, and 12th St)

Archived