Request a Map!

Gorgor

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Gorgor

Not spamming or anything, just making a note that before you get a chance to remove the (4) 138 Street-Grand Concourse skip-stop and put back Aqueduct - North Conduit Avenue (A) station, make a dot between Junius Street and Van Sinderen Avenue meaning the "Junius Street-Livonia Avenue (3)(L) station complex" as I meant to say in my previous post in this thread. Please and thanks.

If it's not too late I would like to change mine a little bit:

1.At Roosevelt Ave-Elmhurst Ave on the (M) there is supposed to be a transfer to the (7) stop of the same name. (What is currently 90st-Elmhurst Ave)

2. Extend the (C) to 207th St instead of 190th St.

3. The ( L ) terminates at 42nd St, and runs on the 8th Ave Express

If it's not too late I would like to change mine a little bit:

1.At Roosevelt Ave-Elmhurst Ave on the (M) there is supposed to be a transfer to the (7) stop of the same name. (What is currently 90st-Elmhurst Ave)

2. Extend the (C) to 207th St instead of 190th St.

3. The ( L ) terminates at 42nd St, and runs on the 8th Ave Express

I'm sorry, can you give me a link to the specific post your original request was on? I just looked in the past few pages twice but can't seem to find it.

@CDATA

Oh boy, someone has clearly not read the rules Is it really that hard to at least take a look at the first post? It's not like the rules are hidden anywhere; there's a link in all caps and a bigger font titled "Request a Map Rules" right on top of the freaking post. Also, starting a post with "Just posting this now so that I don't forget:" doesn't sound like a request at all, but rather a note that you were making to yourself for later use which is why I never gave any attention to it.

That's it; I don't think I'll be making more maps after this. Once I complete ThrexxBus's map and make those final changes to RollOverMyHead's, I'm done with this. Why can't you guys just use common sense and spend an extra second to read the first post. Don't you think that on a thread like this that it some important information would be there?!

@CDATA

Oh boy, someone has clearly not read the rules Is it really that hard to at least take a look at the first post? It's not like the rules are hidden anywhere; there's a link in all caps and a bigger font titled "Request a Map Rules" right on top of the freaking post. Also, starting a post with "Just posting this now so that I don't forget:" doesn't sound like a request at all, but rather a note that you were making to yourself for later use which is why I never gave any attention to it.

That's it; I don't think I'll be making more maps after this. Once I complete ThrexxBus's map and make those final changes to RollOverMyHead's, I'm done with this. Why can't you guys just use common sense and spend an extra second to read the first post. Don't you think that on a thread like this that it some important information would be there?!

I think it was for later use, he just hasn't had the time to actually make the proper request. He's just getting all the info down, I don't think he was requesting yet. I do agree though. The post is right there. A member has a signature I agree with:

"Read the mutha****ing thread before you mutha****ing post!"

I think it was for later use, he just hasn't had the time to actually make the proper request. He's just getting all the info down, I don't think he was requesting yet. I do agree though. The post is right there. A member has a signature I agree with:

"Read the mutha****ing thread before you mutha****post!"

I remember that guy. Loved that sig! :lol:

Also, I would just like to say, it wasn't a request. I completely forgot when I made that last post that I still hadn't requested it yet! :lol:

If you still don't want to make my map tough, i'm fine with that. (Still, haven't complied everything)

How fondly the (R) local in my fantasy is different from what the (C) local does. :D

The (N) and (R) stay on their express and local tracks respectively between Lexington Avenue and 59 Street entirely while the (A) and (C) share tracks between Canal and Hoyt Streets. The (R) runs alongside the (E) in Queens and the (N) in Manhattan & Brooklyn, then makes four more stops alone with no company. It's even by itself between Canal and Jay Streets while the (N) Express is crossing the bridge. The (C) still runs alongside the (A) for its entire run. Woo-hoo! :lol:

Archived