Brighton Beach July 14, 2008

MattTrain

Gosh it was raining and I was doing errands and found a camera on my pocket. I decided to test this camera, only stores 30 pictures. Brighton Beach on the (B) and (Q) but didn't enter the subway.

Brighton001.jpg

Brighton002.jpg

Brighton003.jpg

Brighton004.jpg

Brighton005.jpg

Brighton006.jpg

Brighton007.jpg

Brighton008.jpg

Brighton009.jpg

Brighton010.jpg

Brighton011.jpg

Brighton012.jpg

Brighton013.jpg

Brighton014.jpg

Brighton015.jpg

Brighton016.jpg

Brighton018.jpg

Brighton019.jpg

Brighton020.jpg

Brighton021.jpg

Brighton022.jpg

Brighton023.jpg

Brighton024.jpg

Brighton025.jpg

Brighton026.jpg

Brighton027.jpg

Brighton028.jpg

Brighton029.jpg

Sorry for the bad image quality, the camera was small. I can't zoom with this camera either. Hope you enjoy them.

Nice! Good job with what you had to work with.

Ugh that sketcher sposter pisses me off! I can't believe sketchers are ripping off Crocs. First faceless chinese companies, then nike, then adidas, now sketchers? No wonder some people say they don't like crocs, when i ask them what kind they wore, they don't even describe a model crocs produces. My NYC trips are made bearable by my ultra-comfy off-road crocs which have a toe protection area too. Another brilliant product ruined by knock-offs

- Andy

Nice! Good job with what you had to work with.

Ugh that sketcher sposter pisses me off! I can't believe sketchers are ripping off Crocs. First faceless chinese companies, then nike, then adidas, now sketchers? No wonder some people say they don't like crocs, when i ask them what kind they wore, they don't even describe a model crocs produces. My NYC trips are made bearable by my ultra-comfy off-road crocs which have a toe protection area too. Another brilliant product ruined by knock-offs

- Andy

The Crocs slippers are cool, but some people complain that their feet hurt and they rip when riding escalators. I don't like companies ripping off the trends too. Worse case scenario was looking for an authentic Mets cap, got ripped off $5 for a fake fitted cap. Don't fall for those fakes.

The camera was low on battery so I had to shoot these in a hurry. I just wish it had a zoom feature, maybe I'm not aware of that. Just learning to use this device. Thanks. B)

The Crocs slippers are cool, but some people complain that their feet hurt and they rip when riding escalators.

The camera was low on battery so I had to shoot these in a hurry. I just wish it had a zoom feature, maybe I'm not aware of that. Just learning to use this device. Thanks. :D

I been wearin crocs since early 2005, and i love them, it's like a tempur-pedic bed for your feet. I got a pair with rubber safety grip soles that are rated for food service industry, but they don't have nearly as much give as my off-road. Anyone who gets their non lace shoe caught in an escalator should try not going outside! B)

I still have a polaroid camera with no zoom, just a flash, but i dont use it often as their film prices are quite high. I wish they had like a 300 shot rotating magazine of sorts polaroid style. No photo lab needed, instant results!

- Andy

I been wearin crocs since early 2005, and i love them, it's like a tempur-pedic bed for your feet. I got a pair with rubber safety grip soles that are rated for food service industry, but they don't have nearly as much give as my off-road. Anyone who gets their non lace shoe caught in an escalator should try not going outside! B)

I still have a polaroid camera with no zoom, just a flash, but i dont use it often as their film prices are quite high. I wish they had like a 300 shot rotating magazine of sorts polaroid style. No photo lab needed, instant results!

- Andy

I only have a Canon professional camera, with flash and zoom but film costs too much you're right, Disposable ones aren't so great either.

I should try those Crocs then, they look really cool, especially walking at the beach.

It was easier taking photos of the buses and cars rather than the subway trains on the elevated bridge.

Nice photos

Thank you very much.

Awesome

Cool, I'm glad you like them.

Holy Moly, awesome shots

I love those R40 Slant shots + The Orion V CNG

The R40 cars are on the express tracks, and I can't zoom in on them. If I did there would be more detail shown. The Orion V CNG appears occasionally on the B68, I like those better than the New Flyer types with the high and low floor seating. It's easier to take photos of buses than elevated subway cars.

I only have a Canon professional camera, with flash and zoom but film costs too much you're right, Disposable ones aren't so great either.

I should try those Crocs then, they look really cool, especially walking at the beach.

It was easier taking photos of the buses and cars rather than the subway trains on the elevated bridge.

Next time if possible position yourself in an elevated area with a view of the street & get the busses from there. They look cool from that semi-elevated perspective that shows their ID number up top, plus the AC/battery box/CNG tank. :P

As for crocs, there is a specialty shop on 9th/columbus ave in manhattan between 72 and 73rd street on the west side of the ave that has about half their models. Ones i'd recommend purely for comfort are off-road, endeavor, axle, all terrain, and motion. They may not have all of those in stock, but they can order any available size of any model.

- Andy

Next time if possible position yourself in an elevated area with a view of the street & get the busses from there. They look cool from that semi-elevated perspective that shows their ID number up top, plus the AC/battery box/CNG tank. :P

As for crocs, there is a specialty shop on 9th/columbus ave in manhattan between 72 and 73rd street on the west side of the ave that has about half their models. Ones i'd recommend purely for comfort are off-road, endeavor, axle, all terrain, and motion. They may not have all of those in stock, but they can order any available size of any model.

- Andy

Thanks for the suggestion, the tag numbers on top of buses, that's weird. Crocs are very popular amongst outdoor slippers. I see them a lot on the (:)(Q) trains. They look cool, and unique.

Back to the buses, they're interesting to look at, the different types, sizes, the heights. The coach ones are my favorite.

Great shots! I like the second and third ones the most.

Thank you, you must like the R40 Slant cars.

Nice!

Those Orion V CNGs down there are real ringers.

The Orion V CNG's appear on the B68, and the B4, frequently.

Archived