Rush Hour at Columbus Circle

Ken S.

Do you cmaera have a setting where you can catch the moving subject? Mines does but I never get ot use it.

More like I was unprepared to take the shot. I even had to turn the flash off after I realized it was on. So who knows how it would have turned out with the flash on.

More like I was unprepared to take the shot. I even had to turn the flash off after I realized it was on. So who knows how it would have turned out with the flash on.

I try with or w/o the flash and some of them is bad and some of them isn't as bad. I guess you have experiment using and not using the flash underground

I try with or w/o the flash and some of them is bad and some of them isn't as bad. I guess you have experiment using and not using the flash underground

I thought there was a (NYCT) rule or something about using flash anyway.

There is a rule about using the flash but I'm sure lots of ppl have use the flash underground. I won't it if the T/O is pullin in the train or driving the train

Once I realized it was on, I turned it off. Judging by the pic of the Slant, the pic looked better with it off.

I thought there was a (NYCT) rule or something about using flash anyway.

There is a rule about using the flash but I'm sure lots of ppl have use the flash underground. I won't it if the T/O is pullin in the train or driving the train

(MTA) rules state that no flash is allowed, but just like CurAke79 said...

Archived