Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Ken S.

Rush Hour at Columbus Circle

Rockaway Park (A) leaving.

R40 Slant 4240 on a Brighton Beach (:D. This train was on the Express Track.

2678852984_292ef4a84f_o.jpg

(A)wesome video and (B)eautiful pic

Thanks, I tried to get a pic of an R42 (A) that I was on earlier but it didn't come out right.

Thanks, I tried to get a pic of an R42 (A) that I was on earlier but it didn't come out right.

Your welcome and underground pics is the hardest one to take IMO

Your welcome and underground pics is the hardest one to take IMO

The R42 (A) Train was moving too fast.

Do you cmaera have a setting where you can catch the moving subject? Mines does but I never get ot use it.

More like I was unprepared to take the shot. I even had to turn the flash off after I realized it was on. So who knows how it would have turned out with the flash on.

More like I was unprepared to take the shot. I even had to turn the flash off after I realized it was on. So who knows how it would have turned out with the flash on.

I try with or w/o the flash and some of them is bad and some of them isn't as bad. I guess you have experiment using and not using the flash underground

I try with or w/o the flash and some of them is bad and some of them isn't as bad. I guess you have experiment using and not using the flash underground

I thought there was a (NYCT) rule or something about using flash anyway.

There is a rule about using the flash but I'm sure lots of ppl have use the flash underground. I won't it if the T/O is pullin in the train or driving the train

There is a rule about using the flash but I'm sure lots of ppl have use the flash underground. I won't it if the T/O is pullin in the train or driving the train

Once I realized it was on, I turned it off. Judging by the pic of the Slant, the pic looked better with it off.

This is interesting, the R40 on the (:D is the best photo of this thread. Great job.

This is interesting, the R40 on the (:D is the best photo of this thread. Great job.

I was like WTH when I saw it. Even moreso after another (:D arrived on the local track.

(MTA) rules state that no flash is allowed, but just like CurAke79 said...

Nice!

That slant train, was it 8 or 10 cars?

- Andy

I didn't count the number of cars on it.

Nice!

That slant train, was it 8 or 10 cars?

- Andy

How bout it should be 10 or someone is going to be in trouble!

i won't do it in front of cops