Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Concourse Express

Photo Update: Kingsbridge Rd IND ADA

more excellent coverage of the (D) in the Bronx. I gotta set aside some time to get more photos up there.

Thanks! And definitely do if time allows - there's lots to see up here!

Elevator shaft! Yes! FOAMFOAMFOAM!

Heh. :)

Some elevators need to be modernized immediately( Like the ones on the 63rd Street line (F) and City hall/125th Street (4)(5)(6) Elevators. BTW good observation.

Edited by N4 Via Merrick Rd

Some elevators need to be modernized immediately( Like the ones on the 63rd Street line (F) and City hall (4)(5)(6) . BTW good observation.

Thanks; regarding 63 St (F), isn't MTA rehabilitating it in preparation for SAS Phase I? If they don't tend to the elevators in the process, we'll probably wait a long while...

Thanks; regarding 63 St (F), isn't MTA rehabilitating it in preparation for SAS Phase I? If they don't tend to the elevators in the process, we'll probably wait a long while...

True the (MTA) is never punctual with their projects. Plus they are supposed to replace 21 elevators according to the Capital dashboard. Edited by N4 Via Merrick Rd

True the (MTA) is never punctual with their projects. Plus they are supposed to replace 21 elevators according to the Capital dashboard.

Oh ok; I haven't checked the dashboard in weeks.

It's true that (MTA) projects are oft-delayed (in fairness, they did re-open the north side of the Manny B on time IIRC)...

is this going to be at the kingsbridge station [ ind ] ?

Yes it is.