Weekend Weather Advisory for October 12th & 13th. 2012

KeystoneRegional

Tis' the season for wonderful colors, pumpkin pies and more, however are you ready for the cold weather? There is a surprise this Friday & Saturday, the NY Metro area will experience near freezing or below freezing overnight temperatures, especially higher elevation areas such as the Hudson Valley and Poconos. Expected overnight temperatures will be around the Mid 20's in the higher elevation burbs, 32 degrees Fahrenheit borderline around the lower elevation burbs and Atlantic Coast and Urban areas will see overnight temperatures in the mid 30's. Stay bundled my friends!

Source: WUnderGround & The Weather Channel.

Well I got two Canadian parkas last year and the heavier one was only used maybe 3 times, so I'd like to get my money's worth out of it. Bring on the winter!! The worst case scenario is they'll be fewer tourists here in the city so that us New Yorkers can finally walk down the street in peace! <_<

It snowed up here last year on October 28th. I didn't believe anybody, until I walked outside and saw snow. And now it's going to happen again? (It's supposed to rain all week, so if it gets that cold, it means snow) yeesh..

It snowed up here last year on October 28th. I didn't believe anybody, until I walked outside and saw snow. And now it's going to happen again? (It's supposed to rain all week, so if it gets that cold, it means snow) yeesh..

Actually it was on October 22nd, close enough though.

Archived