Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
MattTrain

My N train adventure

My (N) train adventure is here, took some photos, but forgot to turn off flash.

81870009-1.jpg

81870010-1.jpg

81870011-1.jpg

81870012-1.jpg

Next Stop: Bay Parkway Via (D) line (above)

81870013-1.jpg

Next Stop: Union Street (above)

81870014-1.jpg

81870015-1.jpg

81870016-1.jpg

I rode on R160B #8724 on (N). It ran on the (D) between Stillwell Avenue and 36th Street. Got off at Atlantic Pacific and watched the (N) go to Lower Manhattan. This (N) made all stops to Ditmars Boulevard. Date: Sunday June 1, 2008

Edited by MattTrain

Nice pics... wait, it got rerouted over the west end today?

No it was on June 1, 2008. A Sunday. But thanks for your comment, the (N) goes on (D) occasionally during construction.

Nice pics... wait, it got rerouted over the west end today?

Yes, it did. Debris on the tracks at 59th St forced some over West End, and some over Brighton. I saw the signs as I headed over the Manny B southbound on the R160 (Q).

yeah nice forgot abou the flash. as for u peeps there was no (N) over the Brighton due to the debris and a broken down train at 20th Avenue. all of them went over West End.

I had a fun time on the N this morning/last night. T/O skidded the train at every stop.

I had a fun time on the N this morning/last night. T/O skidded the train at every stop.

yeah nice forgot abou the flash. as for u peeps there was no (N) over the Brighton due to the debris and a broken down train at 20th Avenue. all of them went over West End.

Nice pics, but naughty naughty with that flash :(.

Very neat.

- Andy

I like your pics and I like those lines; I'm a happy guy :)

Yes, it did. Debris on the tracks at 59th St forced some over West End, and some over Brighton. I saw the signs as I headed over the Manny B southbound on the R160 (Q).

Nice photos

Thank you very much to all of you. I know what mistake to avoid and that's using flash. I am also reading about how the (N) was rerouted over the past few days, well didn't ride the (N) for a while. The R160B cars are really rolling the BMT as well as the R160A cars.

Nice pics! That's some flash...
The Flash is accidental. It did annoy some passengers, I got some people giving me weird looks, but thank you very much.