Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
bknightshadow45

My attempt of a subway race record on July 3rd-4th (Class C record)

Over the past few years that I have always wanted to do the Rapid Transit Challenge to break the Class C record of 24 hours & 2 minutes of riding the entire subway system the fastest time possible. On July 3rd my brother and I will attempt to break this record. Our goal is to break the record little over 22 hours. We will start our trip at Rockaway Park-Beach 116th Street around 6am and end our trip around Pelham Bay Park on July 4th. I keep everyone posted on my record attempt. Wish us luck!

• Upvote 5

Don't forget that we're running on a Saturday schedule for July 4, so don't be standing around waiting for the (B) ......

• Upvote 3

Since July 4 is a saturday schedule, won't there be less service than normal, which could delay you? Regardless, good luck!

Good luck. Don't forget to get on (B) or (Z) before July 4th.

I might plan to attend portion of all subway lines, SBS routes, one local routes, including NICE, and Bee-Line, SIR, RIT maybe.