Train of Many Colors 8/02/2008 (Yeah, I know I'm late....)

Pablo M 201

Enjoy!

p1020821je4.jpg

125th Street

p1020834rn7.jpg

225th Street/Marble Hill

p1020835va2.jpg

Broadway Bridge

p1020840ig8.jpg

Broadway Bridge again....

p1020874jh9.jpg

242nd Street/Van Cortlandt Park

p1020876go2.jpg

207th Street

p1020877vg9.jpg

207th Street again....

p1020893xn0.jpg

42nd Street/Grand Central

Hope you enjoyed, comments are always welcomed!

Great shots, my favorite is the first one.
Thanks!

Really nice work, Pablo. That first one sets it up for the rest of em to rock.

I dunno, you coulda photoshopped that fugli man outta the second one though. Pfui! :P

Thanks Fred! It was tough to get that shot but good thing the train stopped a few times so I could drop the shutter speed for a photo with abit more light. (I hate to go more than ISO100....)

I like to post my photos right out the camera, but I talked to that fugly looking guy for a while, you know who he is? :P

Excellent shots....my favorites are the 1st, 3rd and 4th shots!
Thanks Curt!

Good work Pablo, those shots are sexy!
Haha, thanks Orion!

Haha nice shots P

Hope you enjoyed the side platform heh :D

Thanks man!

Yeah, that side platform was awesome for photos!

nice pablo, i was a part of it, i was the guy carring a laptop black back and a (4) brooklyn to the bx shirt

btw i love pics <4><5> , how did u get pic 5 like that =|

Ah ok, I think I saw you around 242nd Street.

Glad you enjoyed the photos! I took that 5th pic from what SubwayGuy said, the side platform at 242nd Street. It was like me and three other people.

dang I know the abandoned side, I could of swarn no one was allowed on that side, if im wrong...

And thanks I enjoyed, first time at a Tour like that

It was open and no one said anything to us so we just stayed there and shot away!

You're really outdoing yourself lately, Pablo! You sure do get around! The museum trains are great. Nice to be able to see and ride vintage equipment in their home environment instead of a museum.
Thanks alot Cyberider! Glad your really enjoying the photos!

Nice Man!
Thanks Z!

As of this past Sunday, they are (well the ones that are supposed to be there).

i just hope they didnt repaint the R33 back to plain old Silver with blue strips:eek:, i mean at least 1 car could be redbird...

i just hope they didnt repaint the R33 back to plain old Silver with blue strips:eek:, i mean at least 1 car could be redbird...

Wait, no, the R33MLs aren't there. And that's a separate set of R33MLs anyway, nothing to freak out about. That Redbird is staying Redbird.

Wait, no, the R33MLs aren't there. And that's a separate set of R33MLs anyway, nothing to freak out about. That Redbird is staying Redbird.

lol i know mate, i just hate it when its silver blue, the inside of the car doesnt match the outside, it so sucks. Id also love it if the ta can put the R33 on the front when going down to the platform of the TA museum that way i can take a nice pic of it:)

Archived