Downtown CoNNection

S79 Select bus servi

I took the connection to stuyvesant today. Despite this is a free service, it seems good and they have music on the bus. Some stations have countdown clocks.

Generally I don't mind people starting independent threads, however this would have sufficed as a random thought.

Furthermore, not trying to be rude, but you could have hooked us up with a pic at least to make the plug worthwhile.

Just my honest opinion.

Can you be specific. Is Stuyvesant in 20th St area? Downtown Connection only runs between Seaport and northern Battery Park City via Warren-Murray St Loops.

Do you meant Stuyvesant St?

If Downtown Connection expands hours when M22 bus doesn't run, this free service could be help.

Can you be specific. Is Stuyvesant in 20th St area? Downtown Connection only runs between Seaport and northern Battery Park City via Warren-Murray St Loops.

Do you meant Stuyvesant St?

If Downtown Connection expands hours when M22 bus doesn't run, this free service could be help.

Probably meant Stuyvesant high school

Generally I don't mind people starting independent threads, however this would have sufficed as a random thought.

Furthermore, not trying to be rude, but you could have hooked us up with a pic at least to make the plug worthwhile.

Just my honest opinion.

How hard is it to do a google search?

If the OP doesnt give you the info.... Google is your answer.

To be quite honest the OP gave no information at all. All he mentioned was he used the service yesterday.

In addition, I wasn't looking for information to begin with, thus making your point irrelevant here.

Archived